Anyone in London area up for an evening get together?

grantmac

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
now that Wapping is out for the count it would have to be within hobbling distance of the Wapping area of London but if anyone is interested I am most weeks in London (Wednesday - Friday) so far be it from me to be so arrogant to assume..... but if anyone is interested in maybe a beer somewhere......I'd be happy to join.

Ooh, what’s up with Wapping then? :nenau Have I missed summat?

I now have visions of you wheeling @Wapping in a bath chair to some sort of establishment serving refreshment

It's nice you are taking responsibility for your contribution to breaking him with a care in the community approach

Ooh, what’s up with Wapping then?
Should have kept using the Himmy and not the 6cyl. :D
Serious: Achille's tendon. It's in his trip report thread.

I would be up for a drink. Last time was about 10 years ago.

I'm away in the French capital for work tomorrow till Sunday avro, but available from next week.
If ya'll can keep up with the strong Italian accent, that is.

Me too - I’m in London most Wednesdays. The Town of Ramsgate is Wapping’s local, so he should be able to get there.

Indeed, my next trip over will be end June now due to other travel. Can do 26/27/28 june or 5th july.
Town of Ramsgate is closest for Wapping to hobble to and for me to bike from Canary Wharf. Lets see what Richard comes back with as I think most of you him better than me.
I think he broke himself Wessie but I did set up the circumstance.....:)

Town of Ramsgate is perfect.
That was on my cycle route when I worked in Canary Wharf.

I'm not one of the bar regulars, but could be tempted to actually go into my work place for a change and a beer after with the 'odd' GSer, I'll keep an eye on this thread, it sounds interesting.

Richard, what do you think for 28th June say 1900 at the Town of Ramsgate - can you hobble on over....:)

I’m in.
I can pick up (4 wheels) Wapping en route if needed, but I’m sure he’ll be running sprints by then.

i could ruin everybodies evening by coming . i used to live in the town of Ramsgate. ( the town , not the pub )

is there bike parking close by ?

Back
Top Bottom