Exhaust question

APE

Reaction score
Guys - that standard exhaust pipe is one ugly sonofabitch :barf

What are the options ? Are dealers offering a nice discount on an akro when you order the bike ? Any pics of alternatives available so far :cool:

Guys - that standard exhaust pipe is one ugly sonofabitch :barf

What are the options ? Are dealers offering a nice discount on an akro when you order the bike ? Any pics of alternatives available so far :cool:

Dont think you will get an akro for it just yet and I am SURE you won`t get a fekkin discount if my experience with the new bike and its extra`s are concerned!

S'funny, I rarely like stock exhausts on modern bikes but actually think the WC silencer looks pretty cool :)

Andres

BMW will sell you an Akro for the new LC for around £850 IIRC:eek:

BMW will sell you an Akro for the new LC for around £850 IIRC:eek:

Erm not cheap then :D. I guess you'd get half that back when you resell. Only seen pics so far maybe it's better in the flesh but a bit of a dustbin in standard form ? Not convinced about the akro either but an improvement . Will be interested to see what BOS etc come up with. Will be interesting to see how heavy the standard pipe is.

Erm not cheap then :D. I guess you'd get half that back when you resell. Only seen pics so far maybe it's better in the flesh but a bit of a dustbin in standard form ? Not convinced about the akro either but an improvement . Will be interested to see what BOS etc come up with. Will be interesting to see how heavy the standard pipe is.

I was thinking about it, until I saw the price:eek::blast Will wait and see what the standard one's like.:thumb

Is the cat convertor in the silencer on the WC or is it in the header pipes as per all previous boxers, I can't tell from the pics I've seen :nenau

Agree with Andres (outtomunch) regarding the standard can, I think it looks ok and sounds pretty good from the clips I've seen/heard.

Most modern engines have the cats close to the cylinders. This new one is unlikely to be different.

Back
Top Bottom