Anyone Been To a GS LC launch at Night?

david a hall

Reaction score
I went during the day and was really impressed with the handling although I have yet to ride it. The sat nav looked like it would fit in the tank bag well and the headlights looked great. I had 2 burgers and one hot dog and they were great, so well done BMW.

There was ample of both. I chose red with fried onions. I did find the bread could of been better.

I think that's the best colour combination.

I've heard a few beta testers complaining about the OEM bread, if you do choose to proceed you could always spec a nice white floury bap... I've been very impressed since I changed over to the M&S ones..

I think that's the best colour combination.

I've heard a few beta testers complaining about the OEM bread, if you do choose to proceed you could always spec a nice white floury bap... I've been very impressed since I changed over to the M&S ones..

I am led to believe that the bread was supplied by the local bakers in tescos and wasnt up to there usual high standard. The event was also effected by the selling of cars at the venue and car salesmen where eating the burgers.
On a plus point a car driver returned his 13 plate M something in purple with a big scrape on the side of it. oh how we laughed.

Another irritating aspect of the whole day was as I was leaving some blond bird with a hint of an Eastern European accent started hitting on me with phrases like do I come here often and can she have my email adress and phone number. I do think BMW should choose there employees better than that. I go to these places to get away from that type of sexual harassment.

Back
Top Bottom