Spaces in US bound container in June 2013

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
As the title says, I was sorting my Alaska container for the summer out today and find I can squeeze 2 more bikes in. Although the Alaska trip is full, it would be a shame to waste the space so I though I'd see if anyone fancies doing something different this summer. It gets into Santa Rosa California on 27th June and I'll reload it on 30th July.

I do all the loading, unloading as well as all the paperwork for US customs etc etc. I also have secure storage in the US so you fly in pick your bike up and away you go.

As I've said, it's a great opportunity if you want to do something a little bit different this summer or you fancy a little bimble around the west coast for a few weeks on you own bike. From Santa Rosa, which is an hour north of San Francisco, you can access some fantastic places and I would be more than happy to help with all your planning, routing etc if you need it. It's a bit last minute but there is still time to sort it ou.

Hmm.. that could work for me. Can I ask when you'd need know by Chris?

Hmm.. that could work for me. Can I ask when you'd need know by Chris?

We load the container week commencing 20th May so ideally I would need to know at the beginning of may so we can process the paperwork in good time for our good friends in US customs as they don't like surprises;) The biggest thing to start with is your EPA which really needs applying for shortly.

As I've already intimated on another thread Chris, providing you are doing the same thing next year (and you have spare space in the box) I will be interested in spaces for a couple of bikes in 2014.

Same dates next year please Chris :thumby: Although it means being without my bike for most of the summer :confused:

Price request

please - I'd be very interested ! Oh, and is a Yamaha XT-1200 Super Tenere ok? Its roughly the same dimensions although a tad narrower as there are no pods , but the panniers ( I'm assuming panniers are included in the config ) are similar. Many thanks, Chris ( xylo66 )

Timing just too tight for me so will have to pass this time around. Good luck on filling the box, have a bump JIC..

:beerjug:

Right, I'll be loading this container in around 4 weeks so if anyone is interested in using some space, I'll need to know within 2 weeks as I have a wedge of paperwork to do.

Go on, treat yourself to something different this summer :Motomartin

Back
Top Bottom