I Know... I know.......

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The wife and i had a weekend break away from the kids etc... And very nice it was too!.... Dinner in "Marcos" a few beers, a bottle of Rose!! etc and back to the Hotel to dance the fandango!!...

Anyhows, on Sunday we are pootling about and stopped for a Coffee next to the River.... lovely..... next thing about 30 Harleys pull in.... Not HOG, maybe HDRCGB.... not too much Pirate fancy dress... but loads of DILLIGAF/Cut-offs/HD badges/Cowboy boots/bandannas... it was pushing 30 degrees so not a lot of ATTGATT either.... All riders and Pillions in tee shirts etc..

My wife looks up from her Coffee and states "If you know any of these tossers I’m walking away...".... happy days...... i tried to explain the sub group mind-set.... and that i do not have any DILLIGAF patches etc.... her response.... " It’s all the fuckin same.....i just tolerate it cos i know you love it...".... i offered her a HD waist coat, and a Tattoo for her 50th........ Didn’t go well....:D
Did get me thinking though………….

You should have wound the window down and said "Right turn Clyde". Although on balance that may not have gone down too well with your good lady wife either! :D

Why does it matter what they wear? :nenau

I have mates that are back patch club members, some that look like they are, some that look like they are trying too hard and some that don't look like they ride a Harley at all. Some of my mates don't ride Harlies and some don't ride bikes. I don't give a shit what they wear :cool

You should have wound the window down and said "Right turn Clyde". Although on balance that may not have gone down too well with your good lady wife either! :D

I love the Black Widows!

I have mates that are back patch club members, some that look like they are, some that look like they are trying too hard and some that don't look like they ride a Harley at all. Some of my mates don't ride Harlies and some don't ride bikes. I don't give a shit what they wear :cool

Neither do I...:thumb and I'm a fully paid up HDRCGB member :thumb

DILLIGAF...

Fuck:eek You have a lot of mates.....Just glad I aint got any, life would be too complicated:thumb2

What makes me laugh is why the HD riding gayboys all put on their fancy dress,assume stupid fucking names like Road Captain and then ride along at 25 mph so their stupid fucking flags dont fall off and then have the cheek to stop/direct traffic so they can make progress !!

:comfort

Back
Top Bottom