Idiot newbie here!

badseeds

Heya fellow G/Sers. I've been riding BMW's for several years now as a London courier and I've recently 'retired' to Norwich where I fill my time with monkeying about on my GS.

This is what happened today in Ringland when I wnet to play on Farmer Palmer's laaand-

Image04.jpg

Image03.jpg

Image06.jpg

After I managed pick it up (jeeez, she's a fat lass!) I got it stuck in the mud (and yes, I did try 2nd gear!)

I had to walk down to the road to summon up help. A Land Rover pulled up and I think 'great, they won't mind getting their hands dirty!'

It was Mr Palmer himself!!! He tore strips off me for being on his land, but he was actually pretty good about it. I should'nt have been there, especially on my own and I feel very silly now - lesson truly learned.

Welcome to the loonie bin

Trespassing----Falling off-----Getting stuck-------Getting caught-----

Welome again, you'll make a grade one Tosser, in fact you are one already by the sound of it. :D :beerjug:

Yes, I know, I know. I've been an idiot - i'll get me coat.

By the way, are you coming to our next Eastern region meet?

February 17th, The Windmill at Great Cressingham, 7.30pm onwards.

LOL!! Well, I had to gather my thoughts for a moment and consider how the hell I was gonna get the bike upright - also, i've seen other pics on here of bikes on the deck and I figured it'd make an ideal opportunity to introduce myself.

badseeds said:
LOL!! Well, I had to gather my thoughts for a moment and consider how the hell I was gonna get the bike upright - also, i've seen other pics on here of bikes on the deck and I figured it'd make an ideal opportunity to introduce myself.

LAst piccie, is that with or without the side stand?:D

Back
Top Bottom