Free gearbox / fuel tank - last chance...

MattW

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've recently part-exed my 1100 and am getting rid of some of the accumulated stuff I've amassed over the years.

Several years ago, I bought an m94 gearbox from an eBay breaker, advertised with 'a noise'. I bought it as a 'just in case' for spares but was slightly scuppered when I discovered (or at least Steve Scriminger did when he had mine in for rebuild) that my bike actually had a warranty replacement m97 box. However, he took two selector forks out of it and returned it in bits where it has lain on a shelf ever since.

I need rid, so this is my last attempt to give it away before it goes to the tip - it could be used for spares, the end plate could be butchered to make a shim measuring fixture etc.

I also changed my plastic tank for a new steel tank. The old plastic tank has a couple of paint bubbles but is otherwise fine (and they hold a few litres more than the steel tank).

Both these are free if you'll take them away but I need the space in the garage - they'll be going to the tip next week.

hi matt,i will take them away when i come over next week if thats ok.
mike

No problem Mike - might be tricky getting it all onto your bike though? The gearbox is pretty heavy (although is in several large pieces so could be distributed) and as you'll know, the tank is light but bulky...

I'll dig through the contents of my garage before you come and you can fill your boots with whatever 1100 stuff I have left (at least a starter motor in addition to the other stuff - probably more) ;)

Back
Top Bottom