Overlanders

younger06

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have been down in the shop a few times but last night was my first time to leave a bike with them.
It's an amazing set up, the investment must have been huge.
hWjWYSR.jpg

This is my second time using them. I'm currently in Andalucia. Very professional guys. When I'm not using the bike here I store it just outside the airport in Malaga and they collect me when I fly in.

This is my second time using them. I'm currently in Andalucia. Very professional guys. When I'm not using the bike here I store it just outside the airport in Malaga and they collect me when I fly in.

Off to the Nordics with them next month and was in Morocco with them last year.
Nice guys who do a good job.

overlanders

They collected my bike last week, we fly out Saturday to Germany to start a 3 week tour, looking forward to it immensely, hope bike collection runs smoothly, good to hear only positive reports.

They collected my bike last week, we fly out Saturday to Germany to start a 3 week tour, looking forward to it immensely, hope bike collection runs smoothly, good to hear only positive reports.
Flying to Germany on Friday afternoon. It's my first bike trip, needless to say, I'm very excited.

As a matter of interest. What date is your bike being brought home??

Paid them a visit yesterday, I was really impressed with the place, the guys are really sound and they are only too happy to talk bikes. Prices seem to be reasonable too:thumb2

Dropped my bike to their base in Memmingen yesterday after 9 days in France (and the odd dart into Italy) It's a very convenient set up that is only a 5 mins walk to the airport, with a bar in between!!!!

9 of us used them this year.

The bike pickup was a mess, their arriving 2 hours after an already delayed collection time. Bike return was perfectly on schedule. The motorcycle crating is superb, and I cannot speak highly enough of just how well the handling and Memmingham end was handled.
A photo of the unloading is to show just how well things are racked stacked and crated.
Would I go with them again or recommend them? Without hesitation, YES.

For those of you flying into Memmingham and heading to Italy/Austria, I suggest a route for a fabulous day 1 trip. This is a full day's riding on some of the best motorcycling roads in the world. Good roads start 15 mins after Fussen.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Left Memmingham on the evening of Friday10[SUP]th[/SUP] July and rode to an overnight stop at a guest house near Fussen.

Next morning on Saturday 11[SUP]th [/SUP]July, we set off into Austria via Reutte to Elmen.
In Elmen, we turned left onto to road to Imst.
This is one of the most spectacular Roads we have been on.
In Imms we headed via Wenns to Kaunertal (Toll) and the dead end road up to the Ski Slope. Truly fabulous.

Had a break and then back via Wenns again and turned right to Oetz.
From Oetz via Timmelsjoch pass (Toll) and on via Jaufenpass (Toll) to Sterzing.
Around 470 km.
Myke

Attachments

• IMG_1731.jpg
    IMG_1731.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 181

Back
Top Bottom