Oh bollocks!

Nutty

Reaction score
Where the hell did my wife find out what an Akra and HP rearsets are?:blast:D

She's not impressed.:rob:JB

you dick, you let her know where the dealership was didnt you!!!!!!!

The good thing about computers is the expensive bits on the inside and same box on outsidel, mine has gone from 4gb of ram to16 an HD fro 1tb to 4tb, but it's the same computer!! Shame same can't be done for the bike

I'm going to have to start putting a cover on it!:D

give her the female excuse….."Ive had them ages !!!"

I don't understand why it has anything at all to do with one's wife - surely in these days of equality each spends their own money in whatever way they wish???.

sent from a hotel in Innsbruck using my ipad

I don't understand why it has anything at all to do with one's wife - surely in these days of equality each spends their own money in whatever way they wish???.

sent from a hotel in Innsbruck using my ipad

I take it your in a hotel in Innsbruck on your iPad .

Every time my pal changes his road bike ( carbon cycle) he buys a red bike. His missus never spots the difference, simples.

A couple of years ago now Andy (road craft rider of this parish )was proudly stood in his man cave showing me his new Sargent seat purchased from his slush fund . His daughter aged about 8 or 9 came in for something and proclaimed " dad you've got a new seat on that bike" No no I haven't says Andy yes you have says daughter and runs off into the house shouting " mum mum dads got a new seat on his bike"
I left at that point fearing the worst

Just tell her that one of us sent you them to try out as Development parts :blast

FFS man, if you can't get past the basics :rob

Back
Top Bottom