at the risk of

It's all poo can sort you one...

Just my opinion but the thing about Harley's is newer ones look about like old ones. Only newer ones work better if you want to ride the thing. Unless it's for a project or just a putt around bike and tinker on bike.

It's the rust/patina/oil/scrubbed out paint and general knackeredness that JAD seeks....

(JAD you could have mine for £6k....saving you a load of angst and £5k.......or a straight swap for your RK!!)

LOL as far as rust the new ones rust pretty quickly.

my thinking is i dont go far and i dont go fast so why not have a nice old (reliable and serviced ) bike

Nice sit up and beg pushbike with 3 speed sturmey archer gears :beerjug:

Oh, and a nice straw basket on the handlebars..

straw or wicker because than can kill your streed cred if you get that bit wrong allso if its a sit up and beg (which i did see people at the trip out riding)thta would nave to be 28 inch wheels

Shame ...

... I've recently given this away :blast

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 259
my thinking is i dont go far and i dont go fast so why not have a nice old (reliable and serviced ) bike

Because Harley never made one

This is very true. :(

A Shovelhead is only as good as the last set of spanners to touch it. Unless you are intending a complete (and I mean nut, bolt and washer) rebuild the you are in for a world of pain.

This is very true. :(

A Shovelhead is only as good as the last set of spanners to touch it. Unless you are intending a complete (and I mean nut, bolt and washer) rebuild the you are in for a world of pain.

True this. it's worth it in the end though :D

Back
Top Bottom