Vines of Guildford

David Price

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone out there got any comments about service from Vines of Guildford. I have recently bought an new 1150GS from them. Very impressed up to now, but yet to have any servicing done. (600 mile service due shortly)

Only a quote

I had them prepare an estimate for some work. It took them ages but they got they got there in the end. I don't know about their work though. I did see a dodgy comment or two on a car site but I wouldn't judge them unless it's consistent.

Not the quickest (or cheapest !) - I've been let down by them on a couple of minor issues.

If SPC are competitive then I would recommend them for the run down to Alton, the facilities (- viewing bikes, parts, coffee bar)
and also find workshop and service desk very communicative !

Also usually a decent range of demo vehicles - subject to SPC charges and conditions !

VINES

Have bought my last four BMWs including two GS's from them. Always found them to be very helpful with sorting out any problems at all. I have always dealt with the same salesman Martin Pullen, who has always sorted out a decent part ex and the odd e4xtra or two thrown in.
Recommended definately
and no, I'm not related to the Manager!
Phil

hmmmmmmmmmm

BOUGHT MY BIKE FROM THEM, PLEASANT ENOUGH FELLA. BUT I FOUND THE SERVICE MANGER PHIL, A BIT OF A GRUMPY BLOKE, DONT GET ME WRONG, HE CERTAINLY KNEW HIS STUFF, BUT HE COULD AT LEAST SMILE AND BE HAPPY. LUCKILY SOUTH LONDON MOTOR CYCLES OPENED UP THE ROAD FROM ME, I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE ANY GOOD BUT AT LEAST I ONLY HAVE TO RIDE 5 MILES TO BE FLEECED RATHER THAN 40.

BIG GORDY
(STILL SHOUTING)

WHATS A SERVICE MANGER??

WASNT CHRIST LAID IN A MANGER.............TYPO.

vines

hi boys and girls
I have used vines for parts and bits over the last 19 years on this side of things they have been grand must have bought about 5 bikes over the years from duncan
phil has now left:) mark and derick are now on the service side with a new crew on the parts side anton and penny
they have a new show room grand opening on the 15 th march me thinks

take it easy
nobby the courier

Well the buying experience was certainly better than at SPC - at least there was someone there to talk to ! maybe that's a bad sign - dunno.

Anyway - I met Duncan who I last saw about 15 years ago at Sawbridgeworth, and before that at BMW Park Lane about 20 years ago.

He took me to Martin Pullen, who I did the deal with. Attentive, polite & courteous. Let's see how the relationship goes from here !

Back
Top Bottom