Cast wheels

Triple T

I am thinking of getting cast wheels for my 1100GS.What wheels will fit,and where can I get some?

Triple T said:
I am thinking of getting cast wheels for my 1100GS.What wheels will fit,and where can I get some?

Round ones fit the best....:p
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Seriously - although I haven't done it myself I have been told the wheels of the R1100S bolt straight on. I am sure I will be corrected very quickly if this is wrong but we shall see....

Speak to 'Nord' at Motorworks, he'll tell you hat you need.

I fitted K1200RS wheels to mine, a bit of jiggery pokery but got it sorted in the end.

1150R are the easiest to fit at the moment.

CC

;)

wheels

here you go, very similar to K1200 wheels,and very like coolcarbons bike,do it you know it makes sence.Andy

Attachments

• gs wall 1.jpg
    gs wall 1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 470
the R1150R are the easiest

actually the R1150 RS use the same set up,they will bolt right on,front and rear,Use the 5" rear.... NoT the 5'5"(to wide)
if you want to go the R11S way, you need to use your GPS for spedo ,or use a pushbike speedo like I do,or spend many hours machining the hub to fit the speedo drive....no fun

here is my bike in ACtion
9013-Medium.jpg

did I mension that the rims are very strong!?!?!?

:beer:

Simplest/best way to go: front: 17" rim from RT. Back: rim from 1150RS. Watch for correct speedodrive. I believe the one installed is from the RT. More accurate, too.
Dave U.

Can I have your spoked ones then, I'd like to put some knobblies on in addition to the tourance road tyres.

You'll also need some shorter bolts for the rear wheel, I seem to remember 55mm but don't quote me on that.

Back
Top Bottom