A period of absence.

AndyR34

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Not so much a 'newie', more of a 'returner post year-long absence'. Glad to be back folks, seems the humour and obscenities haven't dulled - Glad to see.
I have a few questions for the collective; firstly, as I am about to embark on a period of european employment - Mid Germany - I was wondering whether it was worth waiting until I get there to buy a new 12, or taking up Park Lane's offer of Tax-free with a further 5% off? Probably more importantly, what are the effects of depreciation, spec, insurance etc? Are there any notable Mid-Germany dealers that have good reputations and that forum members could recommend?
Related to the issue, does anyone know of any groups that meet and organise rideouts/hols from the same area?
On a different note, just returmed from a trip to 'On Yer Bike' Westcott, they have a great set of discounted Dainese leathers and jackets at the mo. Apparently, they are last years or even the year befores colours models etc. One example was a set of £799 one-piece race leathers, down to £399. I'd like to point out that I don't work for them, or come from the area, it just looked like a pretty good discount at the mo.

Cheers for any answers/returns and once again, good to be back. :thumb

Andy.

Back
Top Bottom