Greetings from the other Jersey

Goodtill

Hello every one.

Thought I would join this merry group even though I am on the other side of the pond. I have been lurking for a while and have gotten some great info from some of you.

I currently own a 02 GS that has slowle been turned into an Adventure. I have about 42k miles on it and am very happy with it. I also own a 96 Moto Guzzi 1100 sport carbed. It also has about 42k miles on it. I guess I have a thing for 2 cylinder euro bikes.

Glad to be here.

Thanks
Mike

Hi there and welcome Goodtill. :)

I hope you are not easily annoyed/offended/wound up as this is home to the largest number of piss takers I have ever encountered. :confused:

Give as good as you get and you'll be just fine. :thumb

Welcome Goodtill,

Good to have you here. :wave

Are you an ex-pat or Born in the USA?

Cheers :thumb

Welcome.

My wife and I spent 6 months in New Jersey living on the outskirts of Princeton (which is very nice) while I was working on the outskirts of Trenton (which is not very nice) Apologies if you live in Trenton!

It should be getting nicely cold for you just now. Do you ride through the winter?

Mike

Welcome :beerjug:

And an especially warm welcome,seeing as you`re also a Guzzi owner... :D

Thanks to all of you. As far as getting pissed off easily, hey I'm from freaking Jersey, don't you watch the Saprano's.

I'm from Bergen county which is in the North east part of the state. Basically a suburb of NYC.

Yes I do ride in the winter when it not below 20F or there is ice on the road. I have my stich suit and all the electric I could use to power it.

Actually I was born in Cuba. My family left in 1967 while you could still leave and have been in the states ever since. I was 4 when we left so I do not remember much.

I am a member of the BMWOA and the MGNOC. I am also on Adventure rider forum.

Well that about it.

Oh yea, did I mention I drink like a fish. Beverage of choice: Bass ale and any 18 yr old single malt.

Goodtill said:
Thanks to all of you. As far as getting pissed off easily, hey I'm from freaking Jersey, don't you watch the Saprano's.

I'm from Bergen county which is in the North east part of the state. Basically a suburb of NYC.

Yes I do ride in the winter when it not below 20F or there is ice on the road. I have my stich suit and all the electric I could use to power it.

Actually I was born in Cuba. My family left in 1967 while you could still leave and have been in the states ever since. I was 4 when we left so I do not remember much.

I am a member of the BMWOA and the MGNOC. I am also on Adventure rider forum.

Well that about it.

Oh yea, did I mention I drink like a fish. Beverage of choice: Bass ale and any 18 yr old single malt.

Good man!
You'll fit right in!!

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

:hogroast

Back
Top Bottom