off to Sweden

hodge1150

Reaction score
t`other half on her F650 and me on an 1150 are going to Sweden & Denmark in August. Never been (thats why we are going). Any tips, things to see or do, places to stay (camping mostly to keep costs down) would be gratefully recieved.
Cheers
:)
p.s. been told alchohols expensive, bit of a worry, anyone know the cost of a bottle of vino for instance over there?

Hi!
My best tips is; go to Norway! :)

Sweden and Denmark is flat and boring, if you are looking for mountains and funny roads. Believe me!

Read some of my old posts here in this forum, and see if you find something you like.

-Book a ticket for Newcastle - Kristiansand/Bergen now; they have a system that make the ticktes more expencive closer to the summer.
And book for 10 days here, or more - one week is not much.

I can help you to find funny roads here, but the best advice I can give you is to have a closer look at the narrow roads in the south and west; Sognefjorden is a must-see-fjord for most tourists!

And don't worry about the girl and here F650; I'm sure she can ride all those roads I have been ridden on my F650 CS Scarver and my boyfriend on his K100RS!

I'm coming over to GB in July, so perhaps we can meet! :beer:

:) Liv.

Hi

I'll e-mail you!

Here is something useful for you if you are going to Norway:
http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62106 It's a route from Kristiansand, and a lot more info.

Me and my boyfriend are arriving Newcastle the morning 6th. of July, and we are going to Andover for the weekend, and then to Wales, Peak and York.
Monday 17th. og July we are leaving GB and Newcastle.

-You know there is a meeting in Andover in July? Hogroast! :beer:

:) Liv.

Back
Top Bottom