Park Lane - An interesting update

Commuter

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So I collected the Blue and White beauty today from Park Lane and had an interesting chat with the new Motorad Sales Manager who has only arrived in the last few weeks.

He is aware of this forum now and has taken on board what we have to say.

One of the main interesting items is that Park West has been sold by BMW Park Lane and they are building their own service centre in SW1.

David is the gents name and spent the time to speak with me and explain the challenges that they were facing at the moment.

Overall my experience has been excellent with Roy and now David. They gave me the impression that they are very interested in getting the name that they have developed washed clean.

Here's a quick shot of me collecting the bike this morning and yes, my bike is much nicer than the Z8 in the background.

145535-Medium.jpg

Dave Hall said:
What is it about that paint scheme that makes me stiff in the groin area?......just love it.

Dave,

You obviously have a deep-seated subconcious desire to be a policeman

;)

After reading about the new broom at Park Lane here, I thought I'd give him a call and chase up the cheque they owed me and ask them how the promised investigation was going into how my handle bars were loose and dropped a couple of days after picking up the bike. (See the other thread for details).

Following my phone call the matter was investigated and I picked up a cheque from them the next day. He was honest about the handlebars admitting that when the Adventures are PDIed virtually all that is required is to remove the bike from the crate and fit the handlebars. Unfortunately for me Park West only managed to do one of these processes correctly.

As a gesture of goodwill a power lead for my new GPS was kindly offered and accepted.

Park Lane have a very long way to go to build a reputation as even a mediocre dealer but this is a step in the right direction.

Why do you think I live in W1!!!! There are some great perks!

Check out the totty in Rydale's Cardiff if you are ever up here. The sheep can take a back seat. How about a politically incorrect survey of bm's dealership "attractions" across the country?

I can see from the picture that you left your head at home and bought with your heart.......it will cost you a lot in the long term....panniers, bars, new screen etc etc

Back
Top Bottom