Wife wants a SERROW !

£1,000 - £1,200

Lu's 88 F reg was £950, a bit tatty though
3.jpg

2.jpg

My 93 K reg was £1,500

There's a very nice one Here at Swindon that ends in 8 hours :thumb

Got this TTR250 off ebay for £1300. on an 'r' plate 400miles on the clock which appears to be genuine. Tried a serrow but it was just too slow on the road for me :) .
Don't know what the differences would be like for off-road riding.

Attachments

• f4_1.jpg
    f4_1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 794
Had a TTR250 identical to yours but sold it within a few weeks... it was too tall for green laning.

Off road the Serow will do what the TTR does plus a whole lot more.

Here's my old TTR
ttr2.jpg

Wife wants a SERROW !

Tell her you would never leave her!!!! that should be sorrow enough
AJ

Serows are DE BEST ! Plenty in TRf eBay mags for around (and under :eek: ) £1K - an amazing buy. Bev loves hers, it's an old one, and was £700. A grand would get quite a nice one at mo'. Enjoy - you both will ;)

I rode Custard Tart's Serrow through some fords and in Beeston gravel pit at the weekend, and now I want one :thumb

Mike.

serow for sale

Mine's for sale. 1991, 13,000kms,t&t excel rims, new hand guards fork seals & gaiters. £950. GARY62

Attachments

• xt2251.jpg
    xt2251.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 613
The prices on these things seem to have dropped considerably (along with increased availablity) compared to just a few months ago. Loads 'down your way' Steve, and if you shimmy across to Dorset etc loads more (nice looking example above) Can't reccommend them enough for a great all rounder for a learner - on and off road. This is an ideal bike to get confidence on at a price wereby you may decide to keep it for 'occassional' use in future :rolleyes: if wife moves to something bigger. Their only limit is seat comfort on longer rides, and speed for greater distance on faster roads......
This one not for sale, bit rough round edges, but just under £700 including full tank (you'll laugh when you fill Serow up, and the fuel goes a long way).
BRILLIANT bikes, buy one ! Buy two ! ;)

Attachments

• serow.jpg
    serow.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 600
BAKERMAN said:
pick it up today, this evening, also has a naff private plate on it, I hate em,
J9 MUD, how naff

The plate is probably worth £300 on it's own, so sounds like you got a bargain.

BAKERMAN said:
pick it up today, this evening, also has a naff private plate on it, I hate em,
J9 MUD, how naff

PML@ the Bloke with more Private plates than anyone else :)

6 is it ????

Well done Becky,

it looks like you are putting into practise everything you learned on the BMW course - but where is the lovely headgear?

Back
Top Bottom