HP2 Bags

I have the HP2 tank bag. Seems it is a quality product. Expensive though. It seems that will last forever. Only negative is that it takes a little time on and off the tank but it made for it and fits like a glove. It has a hitch near the saddle that is a pain in the @ss to get it on and off. When filling with gas i just put it on the side and hold it. You know what i'm talking about if you go for it.

Michael

Have both, good quality, waterproof, looks pukka and carry a surprising amount.

kiwiAdventure said:
Would any of you guys have any photo's of these bags installed on the bike :beerjug:

I looked at the BMW HP2 tank bag but it was outrageously overpriced so I picked up the Wunderlich HP2 bag from BMW Santa Cruz. It fits perfect, it's a snap to put on/take off. It's a 3 second job to unhook the front and tip it rearward for fuelling. It's 100% waterproof without needing a rain cover and it was less then half the price that BMW wanted for their bag here in Canada. I am completely satisfied with the purchase.

I have pics but don't know how to get 'em posted here. If you have an email addy I can send a couple shots showing the tank bag as well as the Wunderlich/Hepco&Becker Gobo hard bag system I installed.

Bario

bario said:
I looked at the BMW HP2 tank bag but it was outrageously overpriced so I picked up the Wunderlich HP2 bag from BMW Santa Cruz. It fits perfect, it's a snap to put on/take off. It's a 3 second job to unhook the front and tip it rearward for fuelling. It's 100% waterproof without needing a rain cover and it was less then half the price that BMW wanted for their bag here in Canada. I am completely satisfied with the purchase.

I have pics but don't know how to get 'em posted here. If you have an email addy I can send a couple shots showing the tank bag as well as the Wunderlich/Hepco&Becker Gobo hard bag system I installed.

Bario

Cute,

by the time I type the message you posted an email.

I will send the photos tomorrow as It's 1:00 am here and I am just shutting down. I'll send 'em before I start work.

Bario

I like the rear bag and the tank bag is well built as well. :thumb I had no trouble with taking if off for gas and attaching it back on, but I've never thought I would enjoy riding with a tank bag and didn't enjoy riding with this bag. I'll be taking the tank bag back to BMW.

DSC01861.jpg

DSC01857.jpg

Plastic protection

hey mate.
Where did you get the plastic protection, sitting on the
pivot point of the swing arm.
I want one, looks much better than the touratech metal one.
Thank you very much
jan

GSpot 1200 said:
hey mate.
Where did you get the plastic protection, sitting on the
pivot point of the swing arm.
I want one, looks much better than the touratech metal one.
Thank you very much
jan

Looks exactly like the one I put on my HP2.
Wunderlich product. They have it in both silver or black.
It's in their new catalogue. I ordered mine from BMW Santa Cruz in the USA. They have most of the new Wunderlich HP2 items on their web site. A few things from the catalogue are missing on-line, and some items on-line are missing from the catalogue. That said, I got all the Wunderlich stuff I ordered using the catalogue part numbers and the on line part numbers. It all arrived 6 days after my order.

Bario

Back
Top Bottom