Sawbridgeworth

Commuter

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Feeling sorry for myself coming from work yesterday, as I had missed the Snowdonia weekend and the sunshine of Friday and Saturday, I decided that I would take the very long way home:D

So I ended up on the outskirts of Hertford. Thought I may aswell drop into Sawbridgeworth to look at the jewellery and have a tea and doughnut.

What a surprise, Sale on in the shop, ended up getting some new GS rally gloves and a few wunderlich things for a good price and on getting back to the bike was offered a valet of the bike (it was looking very sorry for itself. after a month of no effort from me)

So after the full BMW treatment on the bike and the extra cupper it made a bad day better. I know that we like to slag off the dealers for their bad points, so here's a :thumb for the Sawbridge team.

Thank you. (And the doughnuts are very nice)

I think the donughts were probably left over from the ride-out that Sawbridgeworth organized in conjunction with Buzzbikes.

It was a really good long ride through Essex stopping off at Finchingfield for lunch and then on through the Burnham bends up to Burnham on Crouch for ice cream!! Must have been about 20 bikes although there were only 4 GS's.

Best of all it was absolutely free and the guys from Buzzbikes did a great job........ however the drop off system seemed to go wrong on the ride back as I managed to lose the whole group 5 minutes out of Burnham and ended up on a lonely ride back on the A12 / M25.

For those that noticed ...............I'm OK!!!
:D

Used Sawbridgeworth for my first 600 mile service even though I didn't purchase my GS from them. Had to pay, but the dealer I purchased the bike from sent me a cheque for the full amount.

Very helpful, no complaints and will be using them in the future for servicing etc..

Cheers guys.

Back
Top Bottom