Calling Dirty Dog!

Tundra Warrior

Oi, you out there in GS land dood?

Greetings fellow Midlander GS'ers, i'm new here so go easy on me ;)

Tundra Warrior said:

Greetings fellow Midlander GS'ers, i'm new here so go easy on me ;)

nice one tundra and welcome to the madness! check this section we're having a bit of a rideout tomorrow (sunday), you'd be very welcome to attend! :thumb

Unfortunetly i'm at work on Sundays otherwise i would jump at the chance *arse* :(

Tundra Warrior said:

Greetings fellow Midlander GS'ers, I'm new here so go easy on me ;)
Hey Matt, good to see you managed to come over to the 'dark Side' at long last...WELCOME brother :thumb

The bike looks great, just gotta learn to hold the fecker up now :eek:

While I'm thinking about Matt, can you work your magic and see if you can get me a couple of pairs of those neoprene lever 'jonnies', me old fingers are starting to feel the cold. This is essential riding kit for proper biker's like me a Jim (Das Panzy)

Might pop up for a cuppa in a week or two, hopefully when you're on with Billy Ballbag instead of ya 'ol buddy (you know who I'm talking about ;) )

BTW, take no notice of thetoad, he's a serial 'Trannie'.... :ymca

Catch ya soon dude :thumb

dirtydog said:
While I'm thinking about Matt, can you work your magic and see if you can get me a couple of pairs of those neoprene lever 'jonnies', me old fingers are starting to feel the cold.

Consider my magic worked...i have a pair of those 'jonnies' in my hand as i type (one handed of course) I'll keep em out the back for ya with my stuff ;)

Bit pissed i cant get out for the ride today but thats working in motorcycle retail for ya aint it :( I'll wangle a day off some time soon ;) You all have fun and stay upright ok :cool:

P.S. Dont worry bout Toad, at least he uses vaseline :p

who's that

that photo at the top is that jayceer (das panzer)???????the 650 gs flying?

robbie c said:

'tis indeed me matey! borrowed rustyones 650 GS whilst we down in Wales for a bit of high flying action! great fun!! :thumb

robbie c said:
No Robster, Jim is slightly more robust than the bloke in the picture. Jim just photshopped his head on the body. They all wear the same kit so no work was needed there. That bloke's arse doesn't stick out as much as Jim's either ... :bounce1

Well!.....

How did the ride out go? All in one piece i hope :)

Tundra Warrior said:
Well!.....

How did the ride out go? All in one piece i hope :)
Hi Matt, yeah we all had a good day. Didn't venture to far.

Went down to have a little ride around a disused quarry in Cheltenham for half an hour then over to Hereford to meet Rob, over to Hay-on-Wye back through Hereford and home. Roads were pretty damn awful at times but a good laugh was had by all.

Keep an 'eye out' here for future rides :thumb

Sounded like a good day out :)

btw, what power lead do you use for your garmin? I cant seem to find one on the web for the 2610 :nenau

2610?

my quest 2 comes with a special bike kit,the lead is already attached to the mount.
don't know if that helps :nenau :nenau :nenau

Cheers for the help, i'll check out the link...i'll prolly just hard wire it tbh, just its a pain in the arse gettin' to the battery :p

Hope ya 'Jonnies' are on ya bike now me mon, Bill finally found em in me boots eh? :D

Tundra Warrior said:
Cheers for the help, i'll check out the link...i'll prolly just hard wire it tbh, just its a pain in the arse gettin' to the battery :p

Hope ya 'Jonnies' are on ya bike now me mon, Bill finally found em in me boots eh? :D
How the feck he knew they were in your boots is beyond me, and frankly quite worrying... :confused:

Anyway cheers for that Matt, got em on, no more chilly digits.. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom