HOG ROAST

TERRY RYAN

Reaction score
At The Hog Roast I saw a Blue van not bakermans
what was this Van selling does anybody know
it was parked up near the tent with all the raffle prizes
in :confused:

Yes I know, the gentalman was directed to the event, he pitched up and came and asked me if I minded.

After some disscution, he agreeed to pack up.

This could be a long story but my spelling is not up to it.

I did say that if he wanted to show off his wears he could but a bit more low key, witch he did for a hour or two in front of band tent.

ALL ENDED HAPPY I THINK

Terry,

It was a chap selling aluminium panniers. Didn't have a look myself but I don't think they went down too well. I heard mention they were £150 each.

Indeed he was selling aluminum panniers, mules something or other. The guy was sold a pup that he could come along and ply his trade but as his arrival was unexpected, the uncertainty led to him feeling a bit awkward and the downgrading of his pitch.

Mind you I saw Vern having a good look at them and I believe he was very kind considering they looked like Dusty Bin and very much out of the 'Tesch' school of design :barf

He turned up with the van and a 1150 GS in the back, I think Yosi invited him down....... BTW where is Yosi? havent seen him this year :confused:

Paul G said:
He turned up with the van and a 1150 GS in the back, I think Yosi invited him down....... BTW where is Yosi? havent seen him this year :confused:
Last seen by me turing south on A3 from Roehampton the night I was travelling up to the Blackfriars meeting the week of the Hogroast

Oh would anyone have the number to this
bloke selling the ally panniers (Mules things)
Sorry Vern

Im just on the search at the moment
and getting ready for Morrocco next year if there is a trip :confused:

Back
Top Bottom