Motorrad Concepts

yamonda1

Reaction score
Big thanks to them for their recent provision of a power plug for both auto and DIN sockets after my telephone enquiry trying to source such a part last Monday:

Me - Describing a plug I'd seen on the site somewhere
MR - "Think I know what you mean, lets have a look at the site, oh yes I know, ok wait ...... yes I have one here in front of me"
Me - "Will you sell it to me?"
MR - "No it's not standard in our catalogue but I'll put it in a jiffy bag and send it, give me your address"

Plug arrived yesterday :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

After previously this week dealing for many hours with broadband service providers this is a welcome restoration of faith in suppliers.

Tip of the Week - Give serious thought before changing your BB supplier if it entails change of line rental, I'll be off line for up to 4 weeks, Virgin have to contact BT who then have to contact Talktalk, they do not make it easy :spitfire

Big thanks to them for their recent provision of a power plug for both auto and DIN sockets after my telephone enquiry trying to source such a part last Monday:

Me - Describing a plug I'd seen on the site somewhere
MR - "Think I know what you mean, lets have a look at the site, oh yes I know, ok wait ...... yes I have one here in front of me"
Me - "Will you sell it to me?"
MR - "No it's not standard in our catalogue but I'll put it in a jiffy bag and send it, give me your address"

Plug arrived yesterday :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

After previously this week dealing for many hours with broadband service providers this is a welcome restoration of faith in suppliers.

Tip of the Week - Give serious thought before changing your BB supplier if it entails change of line rental, I'll be off line for up to 4 weeks, Virgin have to contact BT who then have to contact Talktalk, they do not make it easy :spitfire

Glad to be of assistance.........amazing what stuff we've got in our odds'n'sods bin.........:eek:

Dutch

:clap I also contacted Motorrad Concepts, with a similar enquiry. As above very helpful and great service. thoroughly recomended.

Back
Top Bottom