1/2 price clothing at Rydale Cardiff

crampie

Barred from Barcelona
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Did you know Rydale Cardiff are selling off a load of their BMW clothing stock at up to 1/2 price?

Needs must!

Crampie,

You may like to contact the forum administrator and become a forum sponsor. I think this thread should have been in the "For Sale & Wanted", which requires a member to be a forum sponsor before advertising.

Whoops!

Fair point (although haven't actually sold anything yet!)

Will contact forum admin!

Any BWM Carbon Helmets Going for that sort of money(1/2 HALF PRICE)??:p

Only to keep the theme going you understand;)

I was down your way last week to meet Ted Hellewell to whom I'd lent my Navigator GPS to for his trans Canada Trip..........

I believe you are his local dealership, he tells me .

CC

:cool:

1/2 price helmet

Talk to me towards the end of the year, i may be able to do something then, depending on your size!

Yes, we are Ted's local dealership (except when he's in Canada of course..................) very good of you to loan him your Navigator.

And are you flogging the "Rally 2" & "summer trousers" gear at half price too :D

BAKERMAN said:
Got any 32 kg Bags of EXTRA PATIENTS BREAD MAKING FLOUR, will take 100.

Oi Bakes..........

Wat's appenin.......:confused:

You using a Spell Checker..........??:D

CC

:cool:

Rallye 2 half price...

I think probably not! However, how about doing a special price for the club??? I'm looking to get a suit, size 117 and would like to get one cheaper than the extortionate list price. If you can afford to fire out gear at half price you must certainly be able to come up with a good price on the Rallye 2.

Rallye 2

Reduced price clothing is age related so usually doen't apply to the latest, fast moving stock, Summer Trousers, Rallye 2 etc.

Give us a call with your requirements and we'll be happy to help...

If you're so keen why not post a list of stuff for us to make rude remarks about?

Might help sell something.

And how old is 'age related' - waxed cotton perhaps?

Shug

Cheap Helmets ?

As it`s nearing the end of the year are you selling any cheap System 4 Carbon or Schuberth helmets size 60 large ?
(yes i have got a big head)

Carbon helmets

Nothing left in the sale stuff but i could be persuaded to do you a good deal on a Carbon elite helmet.......give us a call (02920 550
300).

Madmountainman said:
How much for a Rallye 2 jacket???

think you might struggle for the right size there rich!

non to fit me either:confused: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom