Laser Jammer

jeff4066

Just wondering if any of you naughty boys:angel have a Laser jammer fitted on your bikes?

I was looking at a Laser Park Pro as it is legal as it is sold as a parking sensor any one else got one?

Jammer

PIGLET has one on his ZZR 1400. Didnt do him much good when he got stopped at stupid speed when he was in Ferrai tho:blast

Don't - just don't.

If the scammers get a reading from a jammer then the real police will be banging on your door very swiftly indeed, and perverting the course of what's laughably known as 'justice' isn't a charge you want to face.

Mk I eyeball still the best defence against revenue cameras.

If you have a Laser 'Jammer' you will be liable to prosecution, but if you have a Laser parking device on your Car it would be very difficult to prosecute if not impossible.
The best device for parking is reckoned to be the ' Laser ProPark', but I would imagine that you could be questioned as to why you would need one on your bike. However a Laser Gate/Garage opener could be used perfectly legally on a bike.

http://www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk/laserpropark.htm

Adviodance through a Roller Door Opener...?

A Laser Door/Gate opener can "Muck- up"... I will say no more. I am so Sick of Running down a hill near-by under Brakes on a 4 Lane Highway. To a Posted 80km. Posting and always to find a Radar Mounted Patrol car Parked waiting for my Crime Spree? I really have had enough. They chased me hear once! I was doing 84 ks. Followed me so close I couldn't read their number plate. Could not help but wonder if they found the Prick that did-over my Trade Van and Stole my tools. Of course not. No I have had enough. Wheres that Roller door opener? Now to Test It... that is another matter? Interesting. Any Responses out their? BIGjim Tasmania.:thumb

Being the gadget lover I am, I have just ordered the Vizalert 200 from Speedcheetah with but swapped the Target laser jammer for the Laser Park Pro jammer as it had better reviews. the Vizalert attaches to your helmet with wire free and warns you with a flashing LED. I will let you know how well it works after I have it up and running.

I took a run up to Leicester today to meet Andy and Kris of http://www.kmph.co.uk .

They tested my Laser Park Pro and my Vizalert helmet indicator to make sure everything is working. And yes it works!! 0n 4 or 5 passes and tested with two different types of Laser gun they got no reading at all from the bike. They even installed the latest software to my unit and all of this is done for no charge to. I have a beak extender and I have my Jammer sensor fixed just under the fron tip which the guys said was perfect. They also recomended a rear Jammer to fitted just under the rear number plate, it would give me total protection but maybe with the mileage I think I will probaly fit one to the front of my car instead.

Back
Top Bottom