Horton Inn?

Where is this?

Im revisiting the club as I have been gs less for a couple of years. Where and When is the horton inn meet and are there any others a bit closer to north wilts or south Glos.

Cheers Ian

horton inn is in horton, just a few miles north of ringwood. last thursday of the month.

horton inn is in horton, just a few miles north of ringwood. last thursday of the month.

What happened to the first thursday in the month is any one going tomorrow

I will be there but how about we have the meeting at lunch time instead that way if its nice and sunny and bright like today we can maybes have a bit of a ride out in the afternoon or at the very least have some lunch and ride home in daylight.

I think 12.30 at the Horton would be good ?

I will be there but how about we have the meeting at lunch time instead that way if its nice and sunny and bright like today we can maybes have a bit of a ride out in the afternoon or at the very least have some lunch and ride home in daylight.

I think 12.30 at the Horton would be good ?

As long as I dont get too pissed the night before will be there .
Happy new year Jay .

I'll need to check with the boss :augie but can't see any issues.

Best wear an extra jumper as it may be a little chilly around the nipple area :D

Hope to see at 12.30 ish

:thumb2

horton inn is open and doing food tomorrow, but advise 1:00 may be better than 12:30 for food as they have a big party in early.

unless the temperature is above freezing, i doubt i will be riding far though :(

Horton Inn

If its cold like today I will also do the car or van thing . So its 1pm then .Jay

it's my hope that there is another steak and chips with my name on it there tomorrow :drool

Back
Top Bottom