IOW Ride on Sunday

No of course not Sani, no worries mate, I was just messin with ya, we are all part of the UK, all the same as over your side of the water :cool:....but you were kiddin me right ??
Right, I am off to catch some zzz's now, up early in the morning and I can hear nick snoring from here!
Night all, speak soon

H x.

No of course not Sani, no worries mate, I was just messin with ya, we are all part of the UK, all the same as over your side of the water :cool:....but you were kiddin me right ??

Of course I kiddin you......
Do you want any suplay to bring over Tea ,Cafe,Looroll ,Tanpax,etc:augie

Lol, sani, you truely are a comedian, we do have shops here you know so thanks for the offer of supplies but it really is not necessary, and Stubbs you know to keep that black puddin stuff away from me dont you :D
Just checked the weather and its looking great, dry and full sunshine, should be an ok day :cool:
Think Stigo from our side may be comin along too, more the merrier, I am wondering if Gaviniow will show his wheels and come out.....Gavin are you comin out to play ?

Jill and I will be comming :thumb2

Due to the lack of finances at this time of year, we'll be traveling on one bike.

See you guys there.

Val n Jill.

So let me get this straight .. there's no free food on the Isle of Wight? :nenau

:D

So let me get this straight .. there's no free food on the Isle of Wight? :nenau

:D

If you looking for a barging :rolleyes:You ar looking for the wrong Isle:augie
Wat's coms to the Isle it stays in the Isle:rob
You may live the Isle slightly bend'it:D:ymca:bounce1

So let me get this straight .. there's no free food on the Isle of Wight? :nenau:D

I wish there was Novice, we could do with a helpin hand over here.
VAL.H, dont blame ya for bringin over just the 1 bike, Nick and I have taken just the one in the past comin over due to the expense of the ferry and fuel, just glad you are coming, am lookin forward to Sunday, just hope you guys dont get bored and am not too disappointed that you wont ever come back again.
During the summer here we get 1 or 2 bike events then a lot of bikers come over, a lot camp out at Atherfield and there is a band on and all sorts, then there is the scooter rally and in amongst them you get the odd bike, last yr we spotted a couple of gs's down at Ryde that had come over for the atmosphere.
Weather is looking nice and dry but maybe a tad chilly so make sure ya wearing those thermals :p
So just to double make sure of times, the ones coming in at Yarmouth will be on the 8.45 crossing yes and shadow and co will be on the 7.30 to Fishbourne where I will be waiting ?

I wish there was Novice, we could do with a helpin hand over here.
VAL.H, dont blame ya for bringin over just the 1 bike, Nick and I have taken just the one in the past comin over due to the expense of the ferry and fuel, just glad you are coming, am lookin forward to Sunday, just hope you guys dont get bored and am not too disappointed that you wont ever come back again.
During the summer here we get 1 or 2 bike events then a lot of bikers come over, a lot camp out at Atherfield and there is a band on and all sorts, then there is the scooter rally and in amongst them you get the odd bike, last yr we spotted a couple of gs's down at Ryde that had come over for the atmosphere.
Weather is looking nice and dry but maybe a tad chilly so make sure ya wearing those thermals :p

Yup thermals are washed and ready :thumb

little beemer said:
So just to double make sure of times, the ones coming in at Yarmouth will be on the 8.45 crossing yes and shadow and co will be on the 7.30 to Fishbourne where I will be waiting ?

We'll be on the 08.45 from Lymington :thumb2

See you Sunday.

Time

Well just been told by Val.H that everyone is on the 16.30pm Ferry from Fishbourne and I have gone and booked the 16.00pm Ferry what a complete *****:blast:blast

Oh well I will see if I can delay it, otherwise I will sit and have a coffee waiting for the others....

T

Well just been told by Val.H that everyone is on the 16.30pm Ferry from Fishbourne and I have gone and booked the 16.00pm Ferry what a complete *****:blast:blast

Oh well I will see if I can delay it, otherwise I will sit and have a coffee waiting for the others....

T

Don't worry You can cross any time No problemo:aidan

Cheers for that TJW, think there will be a couple of island gsers there ready and waiting at Yarmouth for you. And Sani is quite right re your ferry booking on the way home, even though you booked the 4.30 you will most likely get on the earlier one without any probs. this is not a bad turnout for something just started by shadow poppin over :thumb

Cheers for that TJW, think there will be a couple of island gsers there ready and waiting at Yarmouth for you. And Sani is quite right re your ferry booking on the way home, even though you booked the 4.30 you will most likely get on the earlier one without any probs. this is not a bad turnout for something just started by shadow poppin over :thumb

I will try to get to Fishbourne for 8.15 if not see you after 9 at Shanklin front:)

Nice one Stigo, think we need to get to Fisbourne for 8.00, my mistake as they are on the 7.30 and not 7.45, be nice to have someone to chat to whilst waiting if you can make it, no worries if not, will simply see you at the cafe instead :thumb

After all you have a Adventure If not let you go Close you lead and go ender water just meek sure you head for England:D
And ask them for refund + 10% interest:augie

Back
Top Bottom