Digger Seats --- Superb quality and service!

Nope! I'll bin it and buy a Corbin. It took seven weeks to get it back as it is on top of that the materials and style just aren't what I'm looking for.

I need to crack on and get the bike as I want it and sprayed.

Got to agree that is absolutely Shi'ite to say the least.

The proportions are all wrong!!,the materials all wrong...... its all SO very wrong..

Send it back, tell him its shit and get a refund ....

If not ...can you send me some dollar for now't ?:D

Phone this number ... 01484 536832
Speak to the man that can ... send him the pics and ask his opinion first... don't go and waste the base.

Last edited:
Time to move on. I'm ordering a Corbin. The comedy seat can stay on while I sort the bike and wait for the Corbin to arrive then it's getting stripped so I can keep the base.

I used Diggers on the strength of the comments on this thread. We need some balance on the adverts if things don't go as planned. Clearly most of the guys are happy with the service and quality.

Fair enough that you`re not happy but I`d try and let the guy make good rather than not even giving him the chance. I`ve seen signs in shops saying"if we please you tell everyone, if we don`t tell us!" and I think thats what you should do :thumb2

Fair enough that you`re not happy but I`d try and let the guy make good rather than not even giving him the chance. I`ve seen signs in shops saying"if we please you tell everyone, if we don`t tell us!" and I think thats what you should do :thumb2

Let the guy make good ..... i'm surprised (taken the majority of the comments on here) that he would even send that seat back to you as it is :eek:

Is the fact that it took so long to complete, an indicator of how he apparently 'struggled' to get it right??

Seems to me that he is only capable of doing one particular style with the materials that he knows. If he has the photo's of the black bike from all angles for reference, why is it so wrong.:nenau

Even if the seat was redone and came back looking exactly as the Corbin seat does I wouldn't be happy with the quality of the material. I agreed to use the basket weave fabric on the top of the seat, unfortunately the feel and look of the materials just doesn't fit in with the style I have in mind for the bike. It probably works fine on the 1150 machines in the other guys photos but just doesn't look or feel right on the 90/6 so even if it went back for a reshaping I wouldn't be using it.

Just been out looking at it again. I swear it looks worse today. At least with the big gap between the tank and the seat the paint will not get scuffed :D

If you give him another chance and he either backs out and gives you your cash back or does it again and fecks it up slag him off as much as you like but what can he do if you don`t give him another go? Have you spoke to him about it and voiced your displeasure? I think not.

Have used Both Digger and Tony Archer. No comparison. Tony Archer is in a different league.

First seat took ages to get back from Digger and after about a weeks use one of the seams came undone. He did re do it but it meant more postage etc and time wasted waiting for it back.

Whent to see Tony Archer and he`s the man! His quality of work and materials are brilliant. He charged me just £40 for recovering my adv seat and a tenner to post it back. Came back in a week, Well chuffed ..... :thumb2

I commented in the other thread. Mine was another sick disaster and another 10 week wait. It seems that if he cannot do the style, he just pushes it off to one side and ignores it. He might be able to do the basket weave style of Corbins but not the more minimalist or sculpted/curved stuff.

What he needs to is tell people upfront instead of disrespecting them.

I cannot post images here but you'd be shocked.

What upset me most was the mess he made and left on a newly repaired and painted seat base. Total disrespect.

Back
Top Bottom