Who would be up for this Belguim Event over Easter?

Never been over that way before - what ferry if heading from the North Midlands?

bobble - are you a deffo for this? I have just been granted clearance from the puppet master:thumb

Never been over that way before - what ferry if heading from the North Midlands?

bobble - are you a deffo for this? I have just been granted clearance from the puppet master:thumb

I'm in... been given clearance :bounce1

I was thinking, ride down to Folkestone, get on the shuttle for 12 (Lunch) 30 min crossing, ride 100 miles to the site for 2-3 ish Back on Monday about the 12 - 2 shuttle works out at about £79.00 (soz but I don't do ferries, I can meet you if you don't do trains:blast)... What do you think?

Im off to belgium that weekend on a bmriders club outing. From north midlands a good boat has to be hull/zebrugge here www.motosport-travel.com/ Its about £145 rtn ,2 persons cabin included and beats riding down to dover especially if its snowing! Might see some tossers on the boat or over there. We are going to the mennin gate ceremony saturday night.

I was thinking, ride down to Folkestone, get on the shuttle for 12 (Lunch) 30 min crossing, ride 100 miles to the site for 2-3 ish Back on Monday about the 12 - 2 shuttle works out at about £79.00 (soz but I don't do ferries, I can meet you if you don't do trains:blast)... What do you think?

I told her the ferry was only £42:blast

Never used the tunnel before so it would be a new one on me. Is £79 the best price going?

I take it you get sea sick then:barf

PS - how the heck do we reserve our places, I take it thats a trip to an open bank and a money transfer? Whats wrong with good old paypal:eek:

edit. I mean for the camping not the shuttle

I'll send them an email and ask about the booking...... I hope they speak / read English :blast

I'll send them an email and ask about the booking...... I hope they speak / read English :blast

:thumb:thumb

I'm ok with taking that crossing - I'm tight but not tight enough to get up in the middle of the night:D Just wondered if there were cheapo codes for the tunnel too.

Let me know if you get a reply to the mail. I'd have little hope getting into a bank before tue next week now.

I'm up for the food combo thing at 60 euros sounds cheap enough:beer:

PS - how the heck do we reserve our places, I take it thats a trip to an open bank and a money transfer? Whats wrong with good old paypal:eek:

edit. I mean for the camping not the shuttle

Hey Squid, I emailed Willy and he said we could pay on the door - just complete the booking form and send it back with a promise. :thumb No problems last year.

Mermoto

Hey Squid, I emailed Willy and he said we could pay on the door - just complete the booking form and send it back with a promise. :thumb No problems last year.

Mermoto

Cheers for that - hopefully bobble will get the forms back via email then:thumb

Im off to belgium that weekend on a bmriders club outing. From north midlands a good boat has to be hull/zebrugge here www.motosport-travel.com/ Its about £145 rtn ,2 persons cabin included and beats riding down to dover especially if its snowing! Might see some tossers on the boat or over there. We are going to the mennin gate ceremony saturday night.

Cheers for the tip:thumb looks like it will be the tunnel for us though.

wave if you see us:D

Temporary hijack of thread.

Hey Squid and Bobble, if you fancy a trip abroad later in the year I've got a bit more space for two or three more for a D-Day excursion at my place. I can't send PMs, so could you let GeordieFoote and AdamM and any of the other happy winter campers know? Thanks.

You can send me an email via the "contact us" on my own site, if you like.

Hey Squid and Bobble, if you fancy a trip abroad later in the year I've got a bit more space for two or three more for a D-Day excursion at my place. I can't send PMs, so could you let GeordieFoote and AdamM and any of the other happy winter campers know? Thanks.

Looks like a top service you've offered there:clap Not thought of opening that place up as a fully fledged campsite? I'd love to own a campsite myself.

emailing you now:thumb

Hijack done:D

Thanks for the invite :thumb2 I'll check the dates (and time off work) and let you know... do you fancy coming over to Belguim? we could put some GS stickers on the Tiger :D

Belgium

I would have done, but I'm booked for a 50th birthday celebration in some conference centre in Wales. Two of my friends are celebrating and they've booked the entire place (30 or 40 of us and they're doing the catering too!) for the weekend. P'raps next year (maybe with a 800GS, who knows?).

Back
Top Bottom