Kirkmicheal

keith. C

Just recovering and I think I left this morning without saying goodbye to Fritz & the boys , Grizzly & the girls etc.

Although I've now managed to shower & change I can still smell wild boar.

Thanks to Andycam and the rest of the gang and if your passing please call in.

Hope you all had a safe journey home.

Happy Xmas to all..............Regards..........Keith C.

Hi Keith, I think everyone else has fallen asleep after last nights excesses. Glad to hear that you survived the highway of death again.
Once again I have decided to give up drinking, I think three bottles of red and a handfull of pints last night has influenced that decision.
Im only kidding
Nice time had by all.

See you at the next excuse for biking and boozing
.Someone told me that I was snoring, surely not, im a quiet person. I think it was Jez

Thanks to Andy Cam for organising the do.

Hope everyone had a safe journey back, and you all have a good Christmas :beerjug:

Iain L

PS CC, can I borrow your puncture for next year, as it was 'kin cold on the way home.

Hi Guys & Gals,

Thanks for a good night we had there............. I believe!

Cheers AndyCam for sorting it :beerjug:

Pictured below.......AndCam doin some Dodgy Dealing.........:D

CC

:cool:

Attachments

• kirkmichael 001small.jpg
    kirkmichael 001small.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 217
Iain L,

Here's the Puncture repair kit waiting for you next year,

Only if I get a play in your Sony Play Station........:p

See ya soon.............

CC

Attachments

• kirkmichael 005 bx small.jpg
    kirkmichael 005 bx small.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 213
A Good Turnout.........

CC

Attachments

• kirkmichael 002small.jpg
    kirkmichael 002small.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 207
Mmmmmm.....

Okay CC, where's the REAL pix................?

You know............ the fallin' down drunk ones......:beer:

No unlike this perhaps...........

Attachments

• img_0041.jpg
    img_0041.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 197
Great meeting you folks - though I have to say those of us from darn sarf (of the table ;) ) never quiet made it to the far (window) end and so apologies for not making more effort.
Cheers Andy for the organisation, good food, good place, good crowd, effin' excellent ride out Saturday and top all round time. I'll stick some piccies on later in week. Few things I remember are Andy 'Buzzard Arm' Cam's top tour of the neighbourhood, Innis and Gunn beer http://www.innisandgunn.com/innisandgunn.html a large quantity of wine amongst a small group of folk, Dennis pulling something small out of his pocket mid meal and exopsing us all - and it was blue too - 'twas cold in that dining room mind - never seen so many people changing into jackets to eat !
It was a grand ride back, the s***e all over the rear number plate may have worked as anti speed camera guard...........or not.........bloody ell the Scottish section of the A68 is littered with the blighters. People say the Scots and Yorkshire men are tight, but c'mon, it's no way to encourage return visitors by taking ruthless advantage when you're travelling home into solid white light ! (And it wasn't alchol induced !) Nice to see the sun, but bleeding 'eck twas bright. We got home afore nightfall, but only just, chilly through the borders.
Must make more effort next time to meet you all, will certainly be back, though I think - call me soft if you like......it'll be 'bout Easter time !
Wish I'd fitted me heated grips..........................
Top do, it gets a big :thumb from me and mewifebev.co.uk

Great Weekend - Well, bits wot I can remember were great!!

I must admit I felt like s__t on Sunday morning - too many bottles of red wine on top of pints and nips!. I should be old enough to know better?. anyway a great time and great to see everyone.
Thanks again to AndyK for giving up his Double room for us and moving in with the rabble in the Bothy - a brave man indeed!!.
Glad to hear everyone had a safe journey home, the way I felt on Sunday I was glad we only had 50 miles to go! - well done the Yorkshire squad for some serious winter miles.

Merry Christmas!.............................Mr & Mrs Grizzly

I,ve attached this pic. of Andy, Keith and Den ( before the drink kicked-in )

Attachments

• andy, keith & den - kirkmichael.jpg
    andy, keith & den - kirkmichael.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 186
Too many wine bottles - not enough time

Attached pic.shows us at the meal - the sight of all those wine bottles is reminding me of when the slippery slope started!!

Happy New Year.....................Mr & Mrs Grizzly

Attachments

• feeding time - kirkmichael.jpg
    feeding time - kirkmichael.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 179
Good time

It looks like you all had a good time and the photos looks pretty good.

I presume the hotel is pretty much biker friendly, but do you have contact details, GPS coordinates etc so that i could look at going with a group later on

Steve

Re: Good time

Swooper said:
It looks like you all had a good time and the photos looks pretty good.

I presume the hotel is pretty much biker friendly, but do you have contact details, GPS coordinates etc so that i could look at going with a group later on

Steve

There ya Go......... http://www.strathardleinn.co.uk/

CC

Is that wooden building in CC's photo the place they kept the Wild Boar or the place we slept or was it the place thay kept the wild Boar and the place we slept.

I also survived the Highway of Death again today!!!!!!!!

A BIG Thanks to you all

Hiyah all the Well 'Ard Gang,
Many thanks to you all for turning up and making it a weekend to remember for all the right reasons.
The rideout Saturday with Me, Fritzfitzpics &mewifebv.co.uk and the indomitable Jez was a "cracker".
For any one "'Darn Sarff" to follow on the map it was - -
Kirkmichael to Blairgowrie- kirkton of lethendy- dunkeld- Amulree -glen quaiche -Loch Tay- Kenmore -Glenlyon -Killin -Lochearnhead -St Fillans -Comrie -Crieff -Sma' Glen - Aberfeldy- Pitlochry- EDRADOUR DISTILLERY!!!!!!!! - and Kirkmichael.
Ride home on Sunday was Cold as Jez and I went over Glenshee Braemar and the Lecht. The frost was inching from the side of the road to the centre. Said goodbye to Jez at Tomintoul and called in on Stumpy at Glenlivet. It was -5 Oooer Missus!
I have attached a few piccies taken on the rideout Saturday.
:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:
PS Den and me were "The last men standing" Saturday night, could be why I still feel like Sh***

Attachments

• jez-fritz-bev.jpg
    jez-fritz-bev.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 196
Just WHAT was andy doing here

Attachments

• kirkmichael 011.jpg
    kirkmichael 011.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 117
A hamlet moment

Attachments

• kirkmichael 006.jpg