1100 + 1150 Interchangeable parts........

Jam

Reaction score
In anticipation of a deluge of 1150 add on bits becoming available as people make a mad dash for the new 1200 is it possible that we could make a bit of a list as to the parts from the 1150 that will also fit the 1100?
as an example are the Remus end cans interchangeable?
anyone know about the screens?
brake hoses?
crash bars?
huggers?
hand gaurds?
suspension parts?

With this information there is the possibility that you 1150 guys will have a larger market for your spares and us 1100 guys might pick up the odd bargain or two.................(fingers crossed)

I suppose in addition to the parts that are interchangeable it might also be worth making a note of things that we know that are not

:beerjug: to all

JAm

Interchangeable parts between 1100 and 1150GS

1100 + 1150 Interchangeable parts........
In anticipation of a deluge of 1150 add on bits becoming available as people make a mad dash for the new 1200 is it possible that we could make a bit of a list as to the parts from the 1150 that will also fit the 1100?
as an example are the Remus end cans interchangeable?
anyone know about the screens? NO
brake hoses? NO
crash bars? NO
huggers? Possibly
hand gaurds? NO
suspension parts? ONLY FRONT SHOCKS

With this information there is the possibility that you 1150 guys will have a larger market for your spares and us 1100 guys might pick up the odd bargain or two.................(fingers crossed)

I suppose in addition to the parts that are interchangeable it might also be worth making a note of things that we know that are not

Seats can,as well as luggage etc

does not look like there is gonna much axailable then..........:(

any idea on the Remus cans?

thanks Mr Boxer

Colt,

you gonna share this information? or is it a one off?

Handguards = Yes in my eleven for a long time
Suspension = ditto
Crash Bars = Of course
Screen = Yes, with turbinators (but, why?)
Wheels = Yes
Clocks = Yes
Petrol tank = Yes
Seats = Yes

And probably a lot more...

Yosi,

Jams 1100 is the same year as mine and the 1150 tank doesn't fit.

Attachments

• tank frontish.jpg
    tank frontish.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 162
The back suspension between the 1100 & 1150 does not fit as they have different mountings on the bottom section of the shock.

The exhaust system on the 1100 is a straight through pipe from one side where as the 1150 uses a y piece.

Seats, front TT hard part, wheels etc should fit but anything cosmetic in the front i.e. tank, beak, clocks you probably need to change the whole lot.

:gringo

Back
Top Bottom