Bike freight to Malaga area

yahoorsir

Reaction score
Anyone had their bike taken down to Malaga area before? Or know anyone who can give me a quote. Wanna leave my GS in a mates garage and fly down ( £20 return with ryanair) then go over to Morocco for 4 weeks january into february, then leave it back in Malaga then fly back down in April and drive it home.

cheers

John

:eek:onyack

hard core it out and fly back, then fly out + ride out to moroco then fly back, and finally fly out and ride back.

jesus...:eek:

or have it strapped to a pallet sent as mixed freight not bad way to do it and cheap-ish-er than having a bloke with a van or have it trailered down there.

unless your lucky and find someone who's already going that way.

Best of luck.

I'm going flying in Aldogonales in January but that won't help either way really....

John why do you not try pming Fanum of this parish and see whether or not he can help you out. Or try www.moto-morocco.com - his website thingy. He trailers clients bikes down. I know not when his next scheduled trip is or if he has space or anything more than my opening sentence.:nenau

Bike truck is more for large numbers of vehicles I think the bloke called Billy

Ride it...

I found my Guzzi G5 down there and had it brought up to scotland. It cost €350 about 4 years ago and I had to wait until there was a full load on the truck before it was brought......took a month.

Anyone had their bike taken down to Malaga area before? Or know anyone who can give me a quote.

:eek:onyack

These guys moved us from Malvern to Barcelona as a part load. When they got to our place I noticed they had a bike in the back of the truck that they were taking down to Malaga for someone. Might be worth a shot.

http://www.murrayharper.com/

Paul

I know a company in Leeds who can ship the bike on a lorry to that part of the world. PM me if you want the details.

Used them to ship my GS to Italy once.

Only problem is that you have to deliver the bike to the depot in Leeds.

This chap/company is Leeds is very responsive and will give you a quote pretty quickly. No messing you about. Just whether you actually want to spend the money. Everyone that I referred to this company couldn't find better but it made them realise they didn't really want to spend the money in the first place. All of them rode to the destination.

So if you are serious then let me know.

I did try getting a quote from Bike Truck here last year for a trip to southern Spain. Billy Ward is the chap, but be aware that he did take a long time to reply to emails...I gave up and booked the ferry and hotels through France because of his lack of replies.

Contact him sooner rather than later, if you intend to try

Back
Top Bottom