What Do You Think Of This.... Is It Useful

alcanara

Reaction score
My wife and I have put this together for those of you that are travelling to the sun. What is your feedback on this.?

http://web.me.com/snavetrauts/Site_2

There are 3 pages only so it should not take up too much of your time.

We would appreciate your comments especially with regard to:-

Relevance.... is there a demand?
Prices..... to high, to low?
The Geography..... are you likely to want to stop here?
Info on the location.... is it useful?

This is at a very early stage.. as you will see.... hence this request for ideas and constructive criticism.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Regards

Stuart

I thought I had become a subscriber..... has it lapsed.... or is a member a different thing. I did not mean to be cheeky?!!

Either way, I am not advertising or selling anything at the moment and the site is not even published.

I just wanted to know what like minded bikers thought.... from people who would not blow smoke up my ass but say what they honestly thought.

Hoping for some honest feedback.

Regards

Stuart

Definitely needs a map Stuart.....a large scale one to show where this area is in relation tothe rest of Spain and a smaller scale one showing its relation to the coast ad local towns etc.

You do need to become a subscriber though before it goes live :thumb2

Yep, agree with above....needs a map - large scale and smaller scale.
Could google maps help?
Make the pricing clearer - is it per person or per room?
Only looked quickly - have you got good interior shots? Good photo of the breakfast you offer, how far to nearest shop and bar, good showers etc for those who camp.
Think of what you would look for if you were looking for a place like yours to stop at.
Wish you loads of luck - I've bookmarked the site for future reference :thumb2

Someone posted a link to this last year - http://sigpac.mapa.es/fega/visor/ IMO an excellent all in one piece of mapping for Spain

Perhaps you could publish your lat/long for viewers to self locate on it or Googlearth?

Looks like a great spot - how far to a bar/eatery?

Fantastic comments and most constructive.

Mapping and a grid ref: would be a very good idea. We have the coast and of course it is very much golfing territory.... but I particularly wanted to invite/attract bikers to stop over on there way to the extreme south of Spain and Africa.

Thanks for your very constructive comments.

Regards

Stuart:)

Back
Top Bottom