Bunkhouse weekend on the welsh trails...

i need the date so i can book off from work
:D
if you get me dates i will try to come fri/sun
if not i will still come wid the thunder.........................emmmmmm
sat night after work
so sort the date you ktm puff y :augie

dates your lucky you even got a date when you was younger:D:D:D

ok looking at either the weekend of the 27th 28th & 29th of March
or the the 3rd 4th and 5th of April.:thumb

I'm up for it (wife permitting)....I'll pack her off to London to see her sister...Will confirm pretty soon:thumb2

I'm up for it (wife permitting)....I'll pack her off to London to see her sister...Will confirm pretty soon:thumb2

if you come steve,
that will make 10 of use.

so it look like we are full:D

hence two groups, cool:beer:

I'll give the Bunkhouse a ring in the morning ...Plan to book 2 rooms thats 6 beds per room ...So a possible 12 riders... split into 2 groups Terry and myself will be leading :eek

Try and keep things the same as the last trip as its worked well ...Up early each morning nice cooked brekkie ...then stay out till it gets dark then back to bunkhouse...Terry has had a good Idea to keep the cost down we could knock up a beef chilli or spag bol in the bunkhouse kitchen few beers and split the cost :thumb2

Pipster
Terry
Rudie
Tarry (bring your pinnie your washing up :D )
Doc savage (if her indoors will let him :D )
Flipfly
Skygod
Mick db1
louisdut

No pogos 650 cc and above :thumb2

Let me comfirm dates and see who can make it - there will be room for some new faces give me a couple of days to sort things this end and I will let you know how many...

If the bunkhouse is not free whos up for camping :D

Thats better dont do cooking unless you want spaghetti hoops on toast:thumb

I'll give the Bunkhouse a ring in the morning ...Plan to book 2 rooms thats 6 beds per room ...So a possible 12 riders... split into 2 groups Terry and myself will be leading :eek

Try and keep things the same as the last trip as its worked well ...Up early each morning nice cooked brekkie ...then stay out till it gets dark then back to bunkhouse...Terry has had a good Idea to keep the cost down we could knock up a beef chilli or spag bol in the bunkhouse kitchen few beers and split the cost :thumb2

Pipster
Terry
Rudie
Tarry (bring your pinnie your cooking :D )
Doc savage (if her indoors will let him :D )
Flipfly
Skygod
Mick db1
louisdut

No pogos 650 cc and above :thumb2

Let me comfirm dates and see who can make it - there will be room for some new faces give me a couple of days to sort things this end and I will let you know how many...

If the bunkhouse is not free whos up for camping :D

All the necessary paper work has been filled in - Permission granted, If you bring a big enough pan I'll cook !! who's bartendering ?:ChrisKelly

Say what ya like Terry, I think you'll find Gaz (I'll skin ya alive with a toothpick and a wet sponge) Skygod will be on my side with this one.

Carry on with ya defense, but only if you sleep with one eye open :D:D:D

i'm going to sleep with one eye open if rushy goes because he is a little to camp for my liking to sleep with both eyes closed:D:toungincheek

Had a chat with Sarah today they have room for us the last weekend in March or first weekend in April ...I'm easy either weekend works for me so Terry as your the other ride leader its your call need to know soon as then I will reserve two rooms thats 12 beds as you know the rooms are quite small might be an idea to limit the ride to 10 riders 5 per room that leaves an empty bed in each room to put gear on...:thumb2 Same as last time split cost of rooms and brekkie ...

Guys on the list I need to know who's defo coming so I can do a head count...then other the remaining places to other members ...

The Idea of the weekend is to take in some GSable lanes ...Only bikes with knobblies as there will be some tricky stuff ;)

after 3 or 4 phones this fine wednesday afternoon i can confirm i can do the last weekend in March, not the April weekend
so thats then the weekend of the 27th 28th & 29th:)

after 3 or 4 phones this fine wednesday afternoon i can confirm i can do the last weekend in March, not the April weekend
so thats then the weekend of the 27th 28th & 29th:)

Great i'll book the bunkhouse in morning ...:clap

How can I say this :nenau

HTML:
[<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xr0m8MEbVR0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xr0m8MEbVR0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>/HTML]

I should be OK for either weekend....

What bikes will be out on parade? I'm on a 12GSA, but not afraid of a challenge...;)

I should be OK for either weekend....

What bikes will be out on parade? I'm on a 12GSA, but not afraid of a challenge...;)

we are on the bigger boys toys,:)
we use bmw riders anyway pipster will be on the baby 950 super chicken out bike what always goes last up the lane after the BMW riders go first:JB

the will be a "little Darkey", "you may here that said over the weekend a few times:D:D

other than that i think it's the bigger stuff ,i'lll be on the 1150 gsa . well trying to stay up right on it:D:D

the will be a "little Darkey", "you may here that said over the weekend a few times:D:D

:jes:jes:jes:jes

"little Darkey" :nenau:nenau

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw9oX-kZ_9k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw9oX-kZ_9k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think you meant "LITTLE DAK" :blast:blast:blast

:jes:jes:jes:jes

"little Darkey" :nenau:nenau

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw9oX-kZ_9k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw9oX-kZ_9k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think you meant "LITTLE DAK" :blast:blast:blast

lol:D:D:D

ok in plain English rather than my gobby gook:D

that little Daker:D:D

Sorry Lads I'm Out but catch you on the next one I hope :thumb

I'm on an Adverture rider rally the weekend before and I'm not going to get a pass out so close :augie

Have a good one Look forwards to the pic's :thumb2

Bunkhouse booked...

Booked it today ...:thumb2

Two rooms for the 27th / 28th March ...Each room is £60 ppn so £240 for the weekend split between 10 riders = £24 per man for the weekend...You can get bed linen for a few quid extra :thumb2

So I need to know how many are defo coming as I have reserved the rooms on my credit card :eek

Pipster ...:thumb2

Terry ...:thumb2

Flipfly ... :thumb2

Doc savage ...:thumb2

Rushy ...:thumb2

Tarry ... :thumb2

Stevie73 ... :thumb2

Rudie ...?

Skygod ...?

Mick db1 ... ?

Let me know ASAP :thumb2

Sorry Lads I'm Out but catch you on the next one I hope :thumb

I'm on an Adverture rider rally the weekend before and I'm not going to get a pass out so close :augie

Have a good one Look forwards to the pic's :thumb2

No worries mate ...

See you on the march run :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom