Captain GSA

I send you a route suggestion and you say it's too far!... It's not far!! :JB
I thought the route was for Auto as he's leading :augie. Anyway its 80 miles for me, so if the weathers as bad as they say its gonna be.......ffffffoorgetit :(

Haggisblower said:
I might be able to turn up for that! As long as I'm within an hour of the hospital :nenau
The mere wiff of food and you'll turn up:drool, mind you a bacon butty at Newlands does sound good :thumb2

Hello all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could join you, we'll have to get together for a ride out in Jan or maybe between Christmas and New Year.....:thumb2
Hi Chris, There may be something being planned for the 29th :thumb2

Berinsfield!
http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=berinsfield&countryCode=GB#map=51.65861,-1.17734|15|4&bd=useful_information&loc=GB:51.65849:-1.17598:17|berinsfield|

I might be able to turn up for that! As long as I'm within an hour of the hospital :nenau

Weather's looking a bit crap for the weekend though :(

Thanks for the info Haggis and I would think that newlands for buttie and a tea is the thing to do as it would appear that I to am a soft southern jessie

Hello all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see your planning to ride out to Foxs cafe on Sunday, I'd love too join but I'll be recovering from managing the snow clearance at LHR Sat night:blast

Judging from the recent weather reports you'll all need snow chains by Sunday:augie. Anyway if you want a nice ride out to Foxs head to Maidenhead then on to Marlow followed by Henly. Follow signs from Henly to Wallingford and then on to Oxford. As long as you end up with Benson Airforce Base on your right your on the right route. Sorry but can't remember any of the road numbers but it's more exciting without them:D

I used to frequent Foxs quite a lot as it's a nice ride out from here. Should only take 30-40 mins from Maidenhead and they do a great breakfast. There also used to be M&P Express next door so take yer credit cards.......:D

Wish I could join you, we'll have to get together for a ride out in Jan or maybe between Christmas and New Year.....:thumb2

Hi Chris, if you can, can you do a route from newlands to foxs :augie we must catch up in the new year :blagblah ill make the effort to come out to play more next year :thumb2

I thought the route was for Auto as he's leading :augie.

It was & I thought he was too :thumb2 Think there might be some lost keys on the day? :augie :D

if the weathers as bad as they say its gonna be.......ffffffoorgetit :(

I'm with you on that front too :thumb

The mere wiff of food and you'll turn up:drool

What are you trying to say :fnikefork OK, this year's the year of the diet!:(

There may be something being planned for the 29th :thumb2

Excellent, so what have you got planned then... :augie

ok then newlands for scoff,so thats you haggisblowerouter,getting first teas in,then see what transpires,stig your always invited you twat:D

so 10 at newlands:thumb2

eh i thought all this was sunday,but i can do sat at 10,(keys allowing):D:D

ok as its all gone v quiet,and the weather and crimbo etc,sunday for me now cancelled for my part,:rolleyes:

...you lot couldn't organise a piss up in a etc etc ... - without the Captain ... that's obvious looking at this thread ...

Soon I will have a bike and yes - I might just take a trip up to Surrey for a ride out ....

........but don't hold your breath looking at the end of next year... nice to see this thread is now active and alive...

Is this the thread you will be posting all the ride outs from then? ....

Miss you guys ... and doing the ring ... :ymca

ok as its all gone v quiet,and the weather and crimbo etc,sunday for me now cancelled for my part,:rolleyes:

The weathers not looking good so Im out but if Cap'n is getting a bike think I might sell mine :augie I dont think I can ride that slow:moped::D

I'd have thought the home would have had you :)rob) in bed at that time,( 10 to 1 in the morning) social services wil be on to them.

....the whole idea of owning a GSA is to go out and ride in all weathers ...
Come on 'Newland Boyz' :ymca .... organise a ride out willya!!!!!

...and post some pics - I've forgotten what you lot look like ...

...and I hope you all had a good Christmas ... xx

....the whole idea of owning a GSA is to go out and ride in all weathers ...
Come on 'Newland Boyz' :ymca .... organise a ride out willya!!!!!

...and post some pics - I've forgotten what you lot look like ...

...and I hope you all had a good Christmas ... xx

What you talking about...met up with Auto and haggis today in all that cold f**king rain :eek:. Mind you it was only for a quick cuppa :D.

Sorry no pics of today (Did take one but it came out crap), but here's one to be going on with.............

Attachments

• P4300743_01Auto.jpg
    P4300743_01Auto.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 65
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me that's not Andy :ymca ......

.....must have been the weekend then .... :augie

Thanks for sharing PJ ....:D

Now this thread might start to pick up if you lads have some interesting pics ...

I'll be waiting ...... :popcorn

Back
Top Bottom