The next Devon and Cornwall rideout?

bubbles

Reaction score
I thought it was about time we started talking about another ride, anyway looking at my shift rotor and figuring in holidays, family commitments, etc, etc the first available free weekend is 22/23rd August. Now I know that's a long time to wait and if anyone else wants to set one up before, thats fine, but at least it gives us time to get this running to 5 or 6 pages:augie.
So what I proposed was meeting at the Route 38 cafe, Trerule Foot roundabout on the A38 between Saltash and Liskard, 9.30 for 10am leave, for a ride west down the south Cornish coast with maybe a couple of ferry crossings (don't worry you won't need your passports). West of the river Fal to about Marazine, if someone else wants to lead that would be good, step forward Pastyman :thumb, maybe a beach stop for a swim and lunch:cool: :Motomartin then see how far west we can get using the lanes west of the A30 and back via Sennen to St Ives. Now I know in Cornwall in August theres going to be a bit of grockle traffic about but hey we're on bikes so that shouldn't worry us too much:rolleyes:.
Please state your preference for Saturday or Sunday and we'll go with the majority.

Top Man Bubbles:clap. I was getting worried that I'd have to do another one:blast

Anyway count me in. If no one else come's I'll be back marker.

:beerjug:

Barry G

Nice one Bubbles, I'll be there. Saturday or Sunday is no problem :thumb2

Well done Bubbles, you took my hint from the other thread then! I should be able to join in. I would probably prefer the Saturday.

Sat or sunday fine for christine and myself, will go with the majority.

just seen this , bit early for me to make a decision but hopefully I'll be in and if I am I will be able to sort out a ride this end of the county.. You sure about the swim though? :D

Bump

So which day, what time and where? :)

I thought it was about time we started talking about another ride, anyway looking at my shift rotor and figuring in holidays, family commitments, etc, etc the first available free weekend is 22/23rd August. .

Cant make this one :(:(

are we still going!!:nenau

Yes Barry we are still going, been a bit quiet here recently, but still as posted at the top of the thread, date will be the Sunday 23rd August. It's our annual production shut down at work this coming week (normally round the clock production 24/7) so us engineering types are looking at a week of 12 hour shifts:(, but hope to get out after next weekend and check out the route to take some pics for a taster of what's to come.:)

Back
Top Bottom