Hoggin' the Bridge 2010

That's a good enough recommendation for me, ticket purchased!:clap

I went last year and had hoped to go again this year, but I'll be in South Africa. Was a fun day last year :thumb
Forgive me for asking, but exactly do they do in the day? Someone told me that they all meet up and ...... ride over the bridge.

There's got to be more to it than that, so I must be missing something. :nenau

Bugger. Just checked the date and can't go anyway. Rugby calls. :bounce1

Forgive me for asking, but exactly do they do in the day? Someone told me that they all meet up and ...... ride over the bridge.

There's got to be more to it than that, so I must be missing something. :nenau

Bugger. Just checked the date and can't go anyway. Rugby calls. :bounce1

In essence that is it I guess. But the sound and sight of thousands of bikes streaming across the bridge and through the local villages (who's roads are lined with spectators) is a sight to behold. It then congregates with food and entertainment in Chepstow. :thumb2

In essence that is it I guess. But the sound and sight of thousands of bikes streaming across the bridge and through the local villages (who's roads are lined with spectators) is a sight to behold. It then congregates with food and entertainment in Chepstow. :thumb2
Did you say "food and entertainment"? :D Now normally that may have tempted me, but we've got a big game that day.

That's a good enough recommendation for me, ticket purchased!:clap

I got to the Aust services carpark at about 10am last year ready for the 11am kick off, spent an hour looking at the bikes and trikes and chatting to different people.
When the 'go' was given it was about 20mins before I could move and about half an hour before I got onto the Bridge, the organisers thought they'd get about 2 or 3 thousand bikes turning up but I think the final figure was around 5 thousand, an awesome sight:thumb2

In essence then it's a ride over a motorway bridge in the company of lots of Harleys :ymca

It's not for me but I hope those who attend have a great time and raise lots for the chosen charity :thumb2

In essence then it's a ride over a motorway bridge in the company of lots of Harleys :ymca

It's not for me but I hope those who attend have a great time and raise lots for the chosen charity :thumb2

It's one for the bus bikers,I have been in the past and it's all a bit to grown up for me.

The full HOG package with "road captains" etc.:eek:

but you do get to see some nice machines and the money goes to charity which I hope includes help for heroes:rob

so cmon laydeez whos coming for a day out and a picnic in chepstow??

i got a portable bbq we could have a mini hog raost in the middle of town!!!

The roads will be empty for the rest who don't attend:augie:thumb

Back
Top Bottom