Dour Heids To Edradour Tour 07/11/09

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
I bought me some of their Ballechin peaty stuff to try, as I do like peaty drams from time to time . Went for the port cask version, very tasty it is. In fact, the sun's definitely over the yardarm now, so I may settle for a nip or two in front of the fire.

Attachments

• DSC_0114.JPG
    DSC_0114.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 64
Believe it or no' there was a beautiful guitar on display at the Edradour Caledonia stall. Turns oot it was handmade from the barrel of the first run o' this whisky

This is the actual guitar ta'en on my mobile phone. Some craftmanship to produce this from a whisky barrel, eh?

706884687_T3kLY-L.jpg

I sniffed the wood tae see if there was any hint of whisky but here wisnae...:ronno

This is the actual guitar ta'en on my mobile phone. Some craftmanship to produce this from a whisky barrel, eh?

706884687_T3kLY-L.jpg

I sniffed the wood tae see if there was any hint of whisky but here wisnae...:ronno
Is this a normal kinda thing fur ye oan a satuarday nicht this sniffin at g strings ronnie:augie:beerjug:

706884687_T3kLY-L.jpg

That is a nice looking guitar. Not for sale I guess?

That is a nice looking guitar. Not for sale I guess?

After a bit of digging around, I've discovered that the guitar is to be auctioned at this event I don't know if you can bid online. Maybe the website will give more details?

The guitar was made by Moon Guitars in Glasgow

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom