Camping in lakes with off road 29&30th May

Rudie thats sounds good mate. once there is a definate list are you going to bring enough for everyone and we could all split the cost. saves lugging rations around.
Stevie dont make the fire to big mate. i have a phobia around fire!!
I will also lay off the shandy and have a drink with the big boys!!

Would it also be a good idea to bring along some water gel burns dressings ?????

Last edited:
LOL! Drink what you want mate....no obligation to get blind drunk like the rest of us, and fall in the camp fire like a certain member of this parish....:augie

Finn, hope you can make it...:thumb

HEY!
I told you, it wasn't my fault. Someone distracted me with their BMW skiddies & I lost my footing trying to back away.

Finn mate, it's a superb route - one of the highlights for me last year.

steve
i will be going in 4x4 to the camp site so i will bring bbq
and goose ,hare ,rabbits,duck,:augie
oh and beer:blast

Bloody hell, I've got to get time off! :D
Do you have a chiller for the beers? :augie That could swing it for me. :cool:

Went out on a ride with Jim (Wideparting) last week, I'll point him in this direction too.

:thumb2

I couldn't do 2 days riding though, after the 1st night I'll need a full 18 hours to get my 5h1t together again.

Doc,If your leading the road part of the ride let us know a rough time you will be at Caton and also where Caton is and me and yoz will meet you there,This will be a great end to a weeks riding for us(great laugh last year with some good roads)Phil bring ye petrol I love the smell of burning GSer,s in the morning!!

Doc,If your leading the road part of the ride let us know a rough time you will be at Caton and also where Caton is and me and yoz will meet you there,This will be a great end to a weeks riding for us(great laugh last year with some good roads)Phil bring ye petrol I love the smell of burning GSer,s in the morning!!
:jes

Very good!! Although the burning smell in the morning was Docs arse I think...

Might knock the off road sections on the head to get in a pass or two extra in the lakes...:D Be nice to keep the whole group together aswell I reckon....

Might knock the off road sections on the head to get in a pass or two extra in the lakes...:D Be nice to keep the whole group together aswell I reckon....

you pussy mother goose:ymca... 73 for those who haven't been on this I think a couple of details for those sitting on the fence??

Nah...sod it...stick to the original plan....will be a top day with a bit of off road too....

Will get me nobblies on this week me thinks...:D

Can't wait! - Anyone heading out from Preston want to meet up before heading to the Lakes?

Who's going in which group then...?

Me...Off road

I'd say if the weather god is nice to us, then the off road group can leave Haydock Island around 8:30 on the 29th. If the road group leave at 9:30, then we should be able to meet at Caton around 10-10:30 I reckon...

I'll go in the on-road group.

I don't have nobblies - stevie, how easy is it to get nobblies on and how much should I expect to pay for a set front and back?

Here's the plan......Rudiemoto, the gentleman that he is, is going up to the camp site in his new 4x4. We're gonna go and buy a shed load of sausages, burgers, general meat and other stuff for a BBQ, LOADS of lager/bitter, and he's gonna take it to the camp site in the brum along with a BBQ for us to have a slap up meat fesh and pish up :thumb:eek: If we're in any fit state after that, we can head to the pub for shorts and night caps :D Light a big camp fire afterwards and hopefully have loads of laughs and good times...:thumb:bounce1

We'll keep the receipt for the grub and booze, and split the cost between the happy campers over the weekend if that's OK, although it shouldn't be more than a tenner each at a guess....

Let's pray the weather plays ball...:beerjug::beer:

Nobblies are on after a right struggle breaking beads etc...

Why did Rudiemoto sell his tyre machine?????????:(:(:(:(:confused::confused:

IMG_0118.jpg

Looks like just me & fireman for the off road contingent....:clap I guess we'll meet the roadies at devils bridge around 11-12 o'clock....

Back
Top Bottom