Walk up Tryfan

Date was in the first post :augie 26th June.

I'm sometimes dim, but not that dim ffs :D - there was some talk of a change of date so wanted to be sure :rolleyes:

jolly decent of you re spare room / garden etc. :clap :beerjug:

is there some soft earth into which I may plant my motorcycle, good sir ? :blast

Mmmmmm beer :beer:

I'm sometimes dim, but not that dim ffs :D - there was some talk of a change of date so wanted to be sure :rolleyes:

jolly decent of you re spare room / garden etc. :clap :beerjug:

is there some soft earth into which I may plant my motorcycle, good sir ? :blast

Mmmmmm beer :beer:

OK, I'll let you off with the date thing :D

You can just throw the bike in the hedge if you want :augie

I've got space for tents, floor etc, but I don't have a pub in my village - well I do but I'm at the top of the hill and the pub is at the bottom. :troll1
Dave's is better - he lives in The Retirement Zone so it's all flat :hide
Mind you the beer will be better and he'll be up at sparrow fart cooking butties, baps, sausages etc :natter

:camping

Breaking news ... mountain rescue team been sent to Cwm Tryfan today ... man seen wandering aimlessly trying to find path ... Dave GS has sent a photo of his location to guide rescuers ...
DSC_0175.jpg

Are you back yet Dave????

Breaking news ... mountain rescue team been sent to Cwm Tryfan today ... man seen wandering aimlessly trying to find path ... Dave GS has sent a photo of his location to guide rescuers ...
DSC_0175.jpg

Are you back yet Dave????

So this is how a mate treats you. One day Trang you will get you come uppance and I will be involved :green gri:green gri

Time for some facts:

1. I found the path, just didn't know which one it was :nenau
  2. I noticed that sign, who moved it to north Wales? :confused:
  3. I could actually be posting this from the top of Tryfan as I had a mobile signal up there. :pullface
But I'm sat at home enjoying a glass of red :friday

On a serious note, I have just checked the calender I am out on the Friday night at a charity do so will have to withdraw the offer of kipping at my house, sorry about this, maybe next time.

As per the last event I will be supplying sausage butties before we set off , if there are any weirdo veggie types I'll happily fry a turd for you :D (you know who you are).

I will sort the food out when I know numbers.

Well that's from Heather Terrace ....

IMG_0927.JPG

but that's not Adam and Eve - top of Nor Nor buttress methinks ...

IMG_0950.JPG

this is the one you were thinking of ...
20070824204256_tryfan_cannon_leap.jpg

:blast
Suppose I'll have to come to save my mate nextdoor from having to come out late at night again
:augie

Well that's from Heather Terrace ....

IMG_0927.JPG

but that's not Adam and Eve - top of Nor Nor buttress methinks ...

IMG_0950.JPG

this is the one you were thinking of ...
20070824204256_tryfan_cannon_leap.jpg

Suppose I'll have to come to save my mate nextdoor from having to come out late at night again
:augie

Right, when I was up there there was no blue sky, there was also no ghost jumping across a couple of stones, so you can't blame me for a little error :augie

It wouldn't be late at night, it would be around lunchtime, so get your facts straight. ;):D

No shame in that - you're not the first and probably not the last - more details here

Feck, knew you'd say something like that :blast

As you are coming you can be second in command, official title is

Back Up Navigator When Dave Get's it Wrong

Don't bother thanking me.

:D:D

As you are coming you can be second in command, official title is

Back Up Navigator When Dave Get's it Wrong

Don't bother thanking me.

:D:D

Can't do that. Worried about the embarrassment when I forget where I am and my ex turns up with the rescue team. And yes my ex does live next door.
:censor:
ps You have to know where you are before you can get lost.

Disclaimer: Mountaineering, trekking and mountain walking are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement. Hiring or being with a professionally qualified leader does not prevent accidents from happening.

Can't do that. Worried about the embarrassment when I forget where I am and my ex turns up with the rescue team. And yes my ex does live next door.
:censor:
ps You have to know where you are before you can get lost.

Disclaimer: Mountaineering, trekking and mountain walking are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement. Hiring or being with a professionally qualified leader does not prevent accidents from happening.

You'll be telling us motorsport is dangerous next :augie

On a serious note, I have just checked the calender I am out on the Friday night at a charity do so will have to withdraw the offer of kipping at my house, sorry about this, maybe next time.

As per the last event I will be supplying sausage butties before we set off , if there are any weirdo veggie types I'll happily fry a turd for you :D (you know who you are).

I will sort the food out when I know numbers.

So no takers for the breakfast then:augie

Was it that bad last time?:nenau

Dave I'll be travelling across from work in East Midlands so will have the car and will be camping, where's is everybody else camping or am I the only one.

What time are we setting off etc.

highly unlikely can make this on 26th :(

had forgotten I said I'd visit me ma and da and go to the massed pipe bands championships (I kid you not) in Annan (Scottish Borders)
on that date :flag:eek:onyack

Are you :dragon types jealous ?

Unless the pipes are called off, I won't be able to partake of Dave's quality butties (and his sausage sarnies weren't bad either :eek: - arf arf :D )
and the quality views, fresh air and banter of north Welsh Wales.

Mind - ye cannae beat the skirl o' the pipes :thumb2

Date was in the first post :augie 26th June. Start time not fixed yet but was thinking of around 8.30 this time?

Campsite details are here assuming people aren't camping at my house.

PW Cymru is camping, I only live 30 mins away, if there are only one or two camping you could sleep on my spare room floor or pitch in the back garden. We have a pub in the village so could go for a pint too.

Maybe 4 then

Me
PW Cymru
Trangwales
Slowdown

:thumb

Dave I'll be travelling across from work in East Midlands so will have the car and will be camping, where's is everybody else camping or am I the only one.

What time are we setting off etc.

I'll search the thread for you, you just rest up :augie

:D

Back
Top Bottom