Walk up Tryfan

The North Face is the best route, unless you're going out and out climbing.

Are you planning on gaining its freedom? ;)

Bugger bugger bugger !!!

That weekend our youngest is bringing her Dutch boyfriend home for the first time to meet his prospective in-laws so can't get away without massive disappointment ... come to think of it that describes me now :tears

The North Face is the best route, unless you're going out and out climbing.

Are you planning on gaining its freedom? ;)

You mean the North Ridge:thumb

I gained it's freedom at 10 years old when my father made me jump:eek:...scarred for life:D

Bugger, That's Horizons weekend in Derbyshire. Sorry guys won't be able to join you on this one one much as I would love too:mad:

Paul is as I post this snoring like a good un. Please feel sorry for him as he has had a bad day! What with getting lost in the Pyrennes and dropping his bike while doing a u-turn, and please don't mention meeting Bigbird(he ment bluebird! BTW muppet) on the ferry

...or the weekend before. in fact the chosen weekend is the only weekend around that date that I can't make.:comfort:hide

Is anyone camping? The prospect of camping in *that* campsite all by myself makes me think of the pub scene at the start of American Werewolf....

I hope to be up for this. Enjoyed the last one :thumb2

Has a date been fixed - can't tell from the thread.

Also, what time start ?

Have you got 'old school' details for the camp site and / or start point (eg google maps / postcode or similar) - I'm too dim to work out that fancy OS map type linky at the start of this thread.:blast

After the success of the last walk time for something to go wrong :D

Tryfan is the next aim before it gets any lower :rolleyes:

No route decided yet and it might depend on the weather. I was thinking of a provisional date of 26th June.

Here's a link to where it is. There is a campsite right at the bottom.

I hope to be up for this. Enjoyed the last one :thumb2

Has a date been fixed - can't tell from the thread.

Also, what time start ?

Have you got 'old school' details for the camp site and / or start point (eg google maps / postcode or similar) - I'm too dim to work out that fancy OS map type linky at the start of this thread.:blast

Date was in the first post :augie 26th June. Start time not fixed yet but was thinking of around 8.30 this time?

Campsite details are here assuming people aren't camping at my house.

Is anyone camping? The prospect of camping in *that* campsite all by myself makes me think of the pub scene at the start of American Werewolf....

PW Cymru is camping, I only live 30 mins away, if there are only one or two camping you could sleep on my spare room floor or pitch in the back garden. We have a pub in the village so could go for a pint too.

Back
Top Bottom