GS Carbon Fibre

Adam, as you have yet to decide whether or not you're going to subscribe to this forum, we're unable to 'pm' you.

Do you have an email address your willing to give out?

At the moment I would say OEM coverage, unless there is a big market for bigger ones?
The std 11XX/1200 headguards are plastic shite.
Maybe some decent C/F ones that provide better protection would sell.
Take a look at the R1100S Boxer Cup bike for headcovers and 17" front fender.Maybe a belly pan for those who Super Motard their GSs.

Attachments

• R1100sa.jpg
    R1100sa.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 115
Would the guards pictured fit all 1100's or are the heads on the Cup models different?

Adam, as you have yet to decide whether or not you're going to subscribe to this forum, we're unable to 'pm' you.

Do you have an email address your willing to give out?

I'm now officially a tosser. PM's are fine but but please consider I need to keep the information centralised so please do only PM if it is something you don't want to share?

Guys, I'm opening another thread to gauge interest in specific items. Again I know this is early doors but it will help me to spend development costs in the right areas. I'm doing this on my own so I can't really afford to go down any dead ends!

I'll post up some items, vote for the items you're interested in and we'll take it from there.

Back
Top Bottom