Toscana 2010

just a good Polarizer with a 17-40L lens

Those and my Canon 7D plus other bits and pieces is all I took along when we visited Tuscany or, as we say Toskana, in 2008 and 2009. Oh, and the Manfrotto of course but there again we were travelling in our mobile home so weight wasn't a factor LOL.

Some nice images you've posted there :).......it's always nice to see a fellow photographers take/view of things. Wish I had a penny for every shot every taken of the Basilica. :nenau

Those and my Canon 7D plus other bits and pieces is all I took along when we visited Tuscany or, as we say Toskana, in 2008 and 2009. Oh, and the Manfrotto of course but there again we were travelling in our mobile home so weight wasn't a factor LOL.

Some nice images you've posted there :).......it's always nice to see a fellow photographers take/view of things. Wish I had a penny for every shot every taken of the Basilica. :nenau

I usually travel with a 5D, 17-40L, 70-200 and my filters (polarizers and GND) a remote control, for a tripod I use a carbon fiber Benro C169 (gitzo copy) which is absolutely wonderful, light and compact, fits into my panier with no problems) my tripod head is a vanguard SBH-300, all of the stuff is packed inside a Lowepro Flipside 400AW.
You can visit my blog for reviews (which include my experience on motorcycles carrying all of the above).
http://kpetrakisphotography.wordpress.com/

Back
Top Bottom