family sh-t

Status
Not open for further replies.

(RIP) beamerjon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had to sell my most prized possesion to help out a family member who got £80'000 six months ago its all gone he is in the sh-t what do you do when you love your son so much ??????????

Attachments

• SUZUKI 1 002.jpg
    SUZUKI 1 002.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 217
Had to sell my most prized possesion to help out a family member who got £80'000 six months ago its all gone he is in the sh-t what do you do when you love your son so much ??????????

Have yet another drink? but you probably already did that.

You've got to ask yourself if you bail him out is he going to learn from it ;) I think I'd draw the line pretty soon....

totally agree Bryn
His shit , let him clean it up.
Just the way i look at it.

Do not make it too easy....no matter how hard....(unless he bought you the bike!!!!!))

You've got to ask yourself if you bail him out is he going to learn from it ;) I think I'd draw the line pretty soon....

I did that when he was 21 he is know 24 the wife is the best woman in the world been married 26 years, i will always come second but i love her so much not good but what can i do?????

Thank god drugs are not the issue. If they were it would be time to stop the love. But as a parent of four I agree with the above posts that say let him learn the hard way if he has pished away £80k.

Eighty fuckin grand?

Most of us will never have that to splash in a lifetime.

Speechless.

80K in 6 months, not on drugs or property or a vehicle (I assume or he'd still have it) thats going some :eek:

It's yer kid though, hard call :nenau

Sometimes you've got to be cruel to be kind..... I've got 3 of the buggers and I try to be firm but fair ;)

Help your lad out or sell a Suzuki...hmmmm hard choice.:D

My house cost £43k and the mortgage don't end for another 8 years...

Wake up!!

kick his fuckin arse up and down the street till he learns some sence;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom