Ferry to Odessa???

baMarek

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is any way to take a bike on a ferry to Odessa from:
- Istanbul
- Varna
- Constanta

There were quite a lot of connections in the past but they don't seem to exist anymore. UKR Ferry that used to connect Istanbul with Odessa seems to be suspended now and I can't find any confirmation that the ferries from Bulgaria or Romania accept the bikes.

Thanks babisadve.
Some information on the website are not up to date and quite misleading. I sent UKR Ferry an enquiry and surprisingly got a very prompt reply...keep it up guys :thumb2

So...if you want a ferry from Ukraine to Bulgaria or Turkey here is some info:

Thank you for the request!
Please be informed that our company operates on Ilyichevsk – Varna and Ilyichevsk - Derince ferry crossing using m/v “Geroi Shipki” and m/v “Geroi Plevny” which are cargo-passenger ferries. (that means that our ferries can carry your motorbike as well).

The preliminary schedule http://www.ukrferry.com/rus/shipping/schedule-ports.php

Please contact with our agent in port Ilychevsk - EATC-Ukraine company
phone: +380-482-30-46-92
e-mail eatc@eatc.com.ua

Ooh, food for thought, I'm coming up through Turkey en route from New Zealand, and was thinking of a big detour to visit family near Ivano f'kisk so this would work out well with a rare trip to Moldova thrown in!

Thanks for posting the response you got.

Thanks babisadve.
Some information on the website are not up to date and quite misleading. I sent UKR Ferry an enquiry and surprisingly got a very prompt reply...keep it up guys :thumb2

So...if you want a ferry from Ukraine to Bulgaria or Turkey here is some info:

Thank you for the request!
Please be informed that our company operates on Ilyichevsk – Varna and Ilyichevsk - Derince ferry crossing using m/v “Geroi Shipki” and m/v “Geroi Plevny” which are cargo-passenger ferries. (that means that our ferries can carry your motorbike as well).

The preliminary schedule http://www.ukrferry.com/rus/shipping/schedule-ports.php

Please contact with our agent in port Ilychevsk - EATC-Ukraine company
phone: +380-482-30-46-92
e-mail eatc@eatc.com.ua

Back
Top Bottom