Riding in berks this weekend

Hmmm and I was going to do some decorating on Saturday....

Looks like I'm in too.

You guys beat me to it, I was going to suggest a ride down towards Alton, do some lanes I did on the Witley 100 - especially the ones near Steep.

Anyone fancy that as a change (although I suspect there will be some pondering of maps etc as I am not familiar with the lanes down there....)

That said happy to go with the flow.

Can't wait to see the SP with those sexy Renthals on...

Hmmm and I was going to do some decorating on Saturday....

Looks like I'm in too.

You guys beat me to it, I was going to suggest a ride down towards Alton, do some lanes I did on the Witley 100 - especially the ones near Steep.

Anyone fancy that as a change (although I suspect there will be some pondering of maps etc as I am not familiar with the lanes down there....)

That said happy to go with the flow.

Can't wait to see the SP with those sexy Renthals on...

I had a feeling you'd be along.... :thumb2

Do you want me to bring the risers for you to take away and try or do you want to pop in and pick them up so you can fit them for Sat?

I'll bring all the relevant maps so we can decide on the day if ya'll like.

I had a feeling you'd be along.... :thumb2

Do you want me to bring the risers for you to take away and try or do you want to pop in and pick them up so you can fit them for Sat?

I'll bring all the relevant maps so we can decide on the day if ya'll like.

On second thoughts I'd need to bring 6 maps to cover all the options so it'd be better to decide roughly what area we're going to first and I'll be armed accordingly. I quite like the idea of exploring Hampshire lanes (I need a change of scenery) but it could be a fair way to go on trail bikes for Patrick and me especially as we are only starting at midday. But happy to go with the flow.

hmmmmm planning.....

Its a few road miles so I guess it'll be best to do Hampshire another day, whats your email and I'll send you the road book. How about we meet up one night after work and plan a route for later in year? Patrick was mentioning a day off work to go riding in December and knows a TRF guy down that way.

Not gonna have time to fit the risers before, bring em along and I'll fit them when we stop along the route - Thanks.

I told the missus I'd only be a few hours!

hmmmmm planning.....

Its a few road miles so I guess it'll be best to do Hampshire another day, whats your email and I'll send you the road book. How about we meet up one night after work and plan a route for later in year? Patrick was mentioning a day off work to go riding in December and knows a TRF guy down that way.

Not gonna have time to fit the risers before, bring em along and I'll fit them when we stop along the route - Thanks.

I told the missus I'd only be a few hours!

All sounds good to me Mike :thumb2

I'd be very happy with a day off in the week to 'do Hampshire'. I would be surprised if Dolly Rocket didn't put his hand up to come along as well as he lives out that way and knows his way round.

Use this email: dgatbikenuts.com

Bum - Was going up to the NEC on sat...... If you want to move it to sun ....:augie

You should have come out with the Loddon TRF last sat - We did the Witley route! Extra sloppy with the rain:thumb

Bum - Was going up to the NEC on sat...... If you want to move it to sun ....:

[You should have come out with the Loddon TRF last sat - We did the Witley route! Extra sloppy with the rain:thumb

Can't do Sun as helping son Tom move house. To Hampshire as it happens!

We were out on Sat and happened to meet up with some Hampshire TRF in Berkshire. Spooky eh?

That's the problem with trf'ers - get bloody everywhere now.

Talking about TRF - you paid your subs yet?

Wow , you guys can pack a lot into 3 hours ! It's a Suzuki SP not a Ducati! I am planning a bimble round Berkshire, the SP will enjoy the 1150's company again.

Back
Top Bottom