Tyre place in/near Reading

shugie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I used to get my tyres from a bloke near Reading West station called "ride in bike tyres" but he seems to have gone AWOL, anyone know of somewhere else around Reading?

He's still there as far as I know. I had a tyre fitted about a month ago. He's a one man band and doesn't work Mondays and does have holidays.

Would that be Mark Wilson, at the top end of Russell Street, not far from the BP Station?

If so, he does a bit of racing, which doubtless takes him away from the shop, but is still operational AFAIK.

Otherwise there is Galloways near Whitley rec, which may be more convenient anyway (was it them who had premises in Gt. Knollys Street a while back)

Last edited:
I used to get my tyres from a bloke near Reading West station called "ride in bike tyres" but he seems to have gone AWOL, anyone know of somewhere else around Reading?

Mark at Ride In is still very much there, new tyres fitted to Mrs Berins bike only 2 -3 weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark at Ride In is still very much there, new tyres fitted to Mrs Berins bike only 2 -3 weeks ago.

Thanks, when you get emails bouncing back saying the mailbox is full, it often indicates a business has gone. I'll go over and see him in person,, last got tyres from him a couple of years back, and he was very helpful then.

Thanks, when you get emails bouncing back saying the mailbox is full, it often indicates a business has gone. I'll go over and see him in person,, last got tyres from him a couple of years back, and he was very helpful then.

He is very helpful and a proper biker, I always go there for tyres if I can. He does call back if you leave a phone message, but I don’t think he holds with these new fangled computers much.

Back
Top Bottom