Kriega Haul Loops

Do you know anyone in the safety equipment or lifting equipment game?
A safety harness that has been comdemned it good for making these. Cut a piece of the webbing and use two of the adjusting buckles to loop anchors to the frame.
Or if you like bling and loads of money..... go for the Kreiga........ some people need lifting straps more than others!;)

they're good for pulling airheads out of the sand....

In this case Ruperts built by Richie Moore on it's first outing - picked up and taken straight to the Tourag.

I've got a homemade one, a bit of old webbing held on by an old fasion knot!

Attachments

• HaulF_1L[2].jpg
    HaulF_1L[2].jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 420
If you need a long length of webbing, go to a plumbers merchant like Plumb Centre. The copper tube is delivered in bulk with long straps (2-3m). You can cut them down for a haul loop & keep the rest for a tow rope. Best of all, they throw them away so its a freebie!

Or a piece of one of your tie downs that's too long:)

Has anyone here fitted these. I'm thinking on getting one for the front as I have a hand rail on the back.

Interested to hear your opinions.

Kriega Haul Loops

I have Kriega front and back haul loops. Sure they are not cheap, but like all other Kriega stuff, they are quality. Of course you can make something yourself with webbing or whatever, but each to their own.

Any BMW dealer, when asked nicely, will provide one of the white tie downs that come by the half dozen with each bike they recieve.

Cam buckle adjustment, strong enough to lift a bike on a hook under its own weight and as they come in 4 foot sizes or a lot longer, can be wrapped around several times to be unwrapped to any length for all sorts of uses :thumb

Oh, and they're free ....did I mention that?

Back
Top Bottom