Noah's stolen KTM, lets help him out

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
**** Noah can now see this thread ****

I am sure you have all read about Noah's unfortunate experience upon his arrival in Ireland last week.

As it is increasingly looking like he is not going to recover his bike, he has located another one to allow him to continue his trip.

Okay so eventually his insurance will pay for the stolen one but, we all know how long that can take.... here's where we can help. It looks like he is going to fund the replacement but that will seriously erode his funds so, lets show him the true spirit of camaraderie between us bikers/motorcyclists and help him on his way.

We have set up a Paypal address specifically for anyone wishing to make a donation, this will hopefully allow him to continue his journey and leave this country feeling a lot better than he does right now.

To donate, please CLICK HERE and send to noahfund@ukgser.com

Please choose the 'Gift' option to prevent any handling fees being taken by Paypal.

Contribution made. :thumb
Bike, room and a pint still on offer, Noah, if you make it to Cork.

Excellent so far £90 and €85 in the pot :clap :thumb2

Does anyone know when he plans leaving Ireland? It would be nice if one of you guys could hand over however much we raise to him before he departs.

Excellent so far £90 and €85 in the pot :clap :thumb2

Does anyone know when he plans leaving Ireland? It would be nice if one of you guys could hand over however much we raise to him before he departs.

Well during his "national broadcast" on RTE this morning he said that he's going to tour Ireland. So probably seven days.

Good call, Paul.

Sent a little contribution in, all best wishes to Noah :thumb2

Worthy cause ...

... a couple of pints donated :beer:

bed and pints Abbeyleix

Hi Noah

I was on the radio show with you this morning , if you would like to spend some time at my house you are welcome.
I have a lot of experience doing long overland trips and happy to share some of that with you over a few pints,
Also I know Kami and Aidan well and a few more on here, so you are in with the best crew in the world.

Myself and my Brother along with our friend Mide, are heading out to Ukraine on the 4th Sept , to meet with another GSER , Kev Emans.
We will be shiping out to Poland first (on the cheap, ) then riding to Ukraine, Back to Slovakia, Czech Republic and into Germany .

Great Craic Promised if you fancy taggin along at any stage
Gary
+353 87 2651220:aidan

Hi Noah

I was on the radio show with you this morning , if you would like to spend some time at my house you are welcome.
I have a lot of experience doing long overland trips and happy to share some of that with you over a few pints,
Also I know Kami and Aidan well and a few more on here, so you are in with the best crew in the world.

Myself and my Brother along with our friend Mide, are heading out to Ukraine on the 4th Sept , to meet with another GSER , Kev Emans.
We will be shiping out to Poland first (on the cheap, ) then riding to Ukraine, Back to Slovakia, Czech Republic and into Germany .

Great Craic Promised if you fancy taggin along at any stage
Gary
+353 87 2651220:aidan

Gary,

The first post on this thread says **** Noah can not see this thread ****
i think you need post elsewhere or send a PM.

Back
Top Bottom