Bike Cover

Pmed every one :thumb2
Next batch all spoken for, do our best to get them out before Easter. Do have a couple of standard GS covers still available but no GSA. Any more orders from today onwards will be first week April.
Have to re order material etc as new registrations have cleaned us out :thumb2

pm'd you and money sent. cheers Ted:beerjug:

After much cockup on my part:blast Dean finally has his cover.
Bike looks loaded and ready for a trip:thumb

Attachments

• GSA dean2.jpg
    GSA dean2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 301
Hi Ted, Bought a cover from you for my TC, with aluminium top box. Have now changed bike to LC with vario panniers. Having trouble keeping the Velcro strip attached to the vario top box. First one peeled off after a day so I cleaned area with petrol but this one has also come unstuck. I bought the Velcro from EBay, advertised as heavy duty. Would appreciate any suggestions.
Must say the cover is great for touring.
Regards.
Allan

Hi Ted, A friend who has seen my bike cover wondered if you make one for a BMW S1000XR. If not He can try mine to see if that fits. Regards. Allan

Hi Goldtop. Did you sort the velcro for your new bike or do still need some? Re the S1000XR don't make one specifically so best if you try yours if poss. I think a standard cover would probably fit without to much hassle. Got a friend getting a new S1000 at end of month so will have a look at his. Sue mad busy at moment with working for a living.:D

Hi Ted
the cover I had off you for my 1150, is almost perfect on my KTM 1290 SA, might just need to sort out the footrest loops.

Neil

Hi Ted, A friend who has a S1000XR was admiring my bike cover and wondered if you make one specifically for his bike? If so how much including postage.
Regards. Allan

Sorry Ted, have just seen your reply. I will let him try mine and see if it fits. keep me posted if you decide to make one. Am still having trouble with the Velcro on the top box pulling away. I bought the extra strong stuff from eBay and wonder if it grips too well and that is why it keeps pulling off. Tried heat like you suggested and it did improve things but I see the strip is starting to pull off the top box yet again. Allan

Thanks Ted and a big thank you to your good lady for the bike cover. It's a quality product.

As requested I have added a picture of it fitted to my R1150GS.

Ian:thumb2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 321
Hello Ted
Can you tell me the price for one for a R1200 GS LC - 2013.
Thank you!

Thanks Ian. Glad you like it.:thumb2
Sue did do a few " are you sure thats right" at the measurements you sent over but once I showed/explained to her that you had moved the topbox and seat. She set too and cut out the cover, looks ok. Many thanks for the picture, any probs you know where we are
:thumby:

Standard GS cover £44. GSA £46 inc recorded delivery 3M surface cleaner, instructions and small material sample. We use it double thickness so you can see the silvered inner surface of cover.

Back
Top Bottom