Sunday 28th

Dennis

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody out and about this weekend. Having now reroofed the conservatory, cleared the mum-in-laws flat and stocked up with the winters fire wood I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms; need a good run out.......

Havn't seen the weather forecast yet but don't really care - just need to ride.

Possibly, Chepstow/Forest of DeanRoss on Wye or Cheddar/Glastonbury, anywhere will do ::( :( :(

Count me in Dennis

... been using the car out of necessity this week and I need a run out, too ....

... you hum it I'll sing it

:beerjug:

would be good

hmmmm

i would like to be part of this .....if it is ok with the hubby
that is as long as no minds a slow coach........

any more details about times and stuff would be appreciated
ta
:p

you wouldn't mind going oop north to meet fo a brew somewhere would ya?

Chris, I was in Congleton last Friday/Saturday. Got totally rat-arsed in the Rose & Crown with my Brother-in-Law :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: I'll give you a shout next time I'm up.:beer:

any more details about times and stuff would be appreciated

Havn't worked anything out yet, but as a starter what about 9.30 for 10am off at Abergavenny. Any from Carmarthen area can meet up with me either at Just Print or Llandovery if they so desire:D :D :D

I'll have a look at routs tonight, but if anyone else wants to put in their two pennyworth....please feel free

I'll put the bike back together and see if I can do Sunday.

Should be ok though.

retroman said:
that thread says Monday ... no good

Sunday Chepstow/Ross sounds grand

nah, looky at the bottom of the fred, we are coming over on Sunday for a wobble round:D

Dennis said:
Anybody out and about this weekend. Having now reroofed the conservatory, cleared the mum-in-laws flat and stocked up with the winters fire wood I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms; need a good run out.......

Havn't seen the weather forecast yet but don't really care - just need to ride.

Possibly, Chepstow/Forest of DeanRoss on Wye or Cheddar/Glastonbury, anywhere will do ::( :( :(

Count me in. don't care where we go

I've pencilled it in Dennis - work / kids rugby allowing. At the moment it's looking good. ;)

hi dennis count me in
its a good un
do you mind if he wmbo joins us on the suzuki? he too hasnt been out for ages
will meet you at just print at 9.30 ish

ummm E.J which rugby team do your kids play for?
mine both play for Mynydd y Garreg

Dennis said:
Oops! wot you been up to now Paul ?:D

I took the exhaust off in anticipation of receiving a 'Y' piece that hasn't materialised yet.

Never mind I need the exercise.

Been looking at the maps. Thinking of pick up points at Carmarthen 8.30 - Llandovery 9.15 - Abergavenny 10am. Then back road to Monmouth. Tea stop at Tintern. Chepstow/St. Briavals/Ross on Wye/Builth Wells/Across Eppynt/Brecon.

Route attached here...

Nothing set in stone. If anyone has other suggestions or fancies leading all or part. No problem.

However please note: this will be a sedate run befitting my advancing years:D :D :D

Attachments

• sunday 281104.gdb
    87.3 KB · Views: 53
oops

hi dennis
see you at 8.30
cant open the attatchment
nevermind i will just follow you
like i have never done that before lol

Back
Top Bottom